Astar Ambassador Program - Suggestions on Structures and Processes

I think it’s a great idea!

1 Like

I think it ll be great…

2 Likes

Absolutely, I completely agree! Let’s ensure this channel remains clean and utilizes Astar Flight Club with almost the same members to disseminate our valuable content, which will greatly benefit the Ambassador Candidates who can truly learn from it!

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: More groups :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I think this idea is an insanely good.
Tysm, Ramz!

1 Like

Honestly good idea. I support 100%.

Amazing. I supported this motion when it was first moved. I support it again. It should be implemented. Thanks.

It will greatly improve the dynamics of the group, support this ideas!

1 Like

I agree with the budget allocation for event @AlexPromoTeam. Maybe we can allocate like 300 to 500 usd per event each month limited to 2 countries / 2 events. For anyone who wants to conduct a small offline event in his/her country or maybe small hackaton like . Let’s say this month is my country and yours, next month is Pitcoin’s and Rhee’s. If nobody is proposing then the budget can be kept on the treasury.

For point no.5, I disagree since it quite wasting our treasury chest, maybe later if we succeed being adopted at least in Japan.

Give more structure for progress, great idea. I vote yes.

2 Likes

thanks for support. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great initiatives =)

1 Like

Glad to know it passed, it is really a good idea, fully support it!

2 Likes

I agree with @AlexPromoTeam about taking inspiration from what the WEB3 Foundation has put in place with the Child Bounty Program to help ambassadors run activities, events, hackathons, etc.

As a Polkadot Ambassador, I was able to sponsor and take part in the NFT Biarritz Conference in France for 3 days, thanks to the Child Bounty Program and indirectly to the Polkadot treasury.

Having guidelines, a process and a framework is really important and will help ambassadors and community users contribute to Astar’s growth in a more efficient and easier way.

For example, we can start working as a group of ambassadors on these topics:

• Forum Proposal Guidelines for events (Workshop, meet-up, conferences, etc, etc) → Forum Proposal Template, How to create a budget, Metrics, Post-event report, Ambassador compensation, etc.;
  • Forum Proposal Template for dApp Staking applications;
4 Likes