Polkadot Safari Proposal

Yes, sure.

We have t-shirts of $10 too although not the same quality, you can even get as low as $5 it all depends on what you want.

If the event starts on 30th, I think you need to order the shirts as soon as possible. It is March 21st today. Once you order, please give us the receipt that shows the date of the order, the price, and the number of t-shirts. Please do the same to other swags.

2 Likes

It’s swag, so the quality doesn’t need to be high quality.

1 Like

I can only share jpeg

Great, I reached out to the vendor and requested for another quotation based on your concerns. All conversions were done @N740/$1

Let me know your decision so I can proceed to order for the materials as we have few days left.

Thanks

cc: @Maarten

I’d say let’s go with the $10 t-shirt. In my place, for $10, I could get Uniqlo sort of quality.

2 Likes

This is a good point to ask

1 Like

How many people will be at this conference?

1 Like

Yes. I already answered him. Please, check very well!

Great question. I’m not part of the organizing team. However, the team responsible were the ones that organized ETH Safari in Kenya, and Vitalik was there! According to their proposal, they’re targeting 300-400 attendees.

Thanks.

The vote has ended.

@cmalize As you agreed with the advance funding, you shall:

1. Provide expenses receipt post event.
  2. Return the excess funds if any.
  3. Provide event report.

ASTR EMA 7: $0.0667
$1200 / 0.0667 = 17,991 ASTR.

We can round this up to 18,000 ASTR.

@Maarten Please transfer the funds to address stated above.

bHV6Vkb16HrFCUgKYgheJfFtwgQchxAURuSvVKtj3pAawRg

Test transaction sent.
@cmalize please confirm.

1 Like

Yes, received 10 ASTR.

@Maarten

Distributed the rest.

1 Like

Polkadot Safari Conference Report

Dear community,

Thank you for the maximum support you gave to us when we submitted a proposal to get funds for brand materials which we used during the above mentioned conference in Naivasha Kenya.

The three Astar ambassadors from Africa (Brian, Kamala and Chris) spoke about Astar, spread the word and educated attendees about Astar ecosystem and use case. Personally, I gave a presentation on Astar dApp staking. We also gave out majority of the brand materials to the community while Brian and Kamala went home with few for subsequent events in their various local communities.

We shall continue to do our best to further grow and expand the Astar community in our region, of course with your support.

Attached below is the link that contains photos of the event, and the receipt for the brand materials.

Thank you.

Chris
cc: @moonme @sota @Maarten

5 Likes

Thanks. I hope you had a great time. Looking forward to moon.

2 Likes

This is very good.

Thank you for this complete and detailed report!

4 Likes

Yes, it was a great experience.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the support!

1 Like