Proposal to reopen lockdrop 2 claims

I don’t really get how you can justify not giving someone their crypto - if it is possible then we should do it…
It really makes PLM holders look greedy just discussing it…

We need people like Tony to be involved with PLM!

1. Dapp developer…
  2. A promoter!
  3. An end-user…
  4. hodler
  5. Investor
2 Likes

Thanks for your input. Yes I agree. I believe in this project. Hence investing and locking for 1000 days. I thought I completed claim hence not being aware of any voting etc. Yes I am to blame but investors who believe in a project should not be ridiculed they should be supported. I just thing it is the right thing to do to distribute PLM to investors. It seems to be possible so please let’s support everyone and reopen the claim. Thanks guys.

The team responded immediately and extended the window to claim, many people claimed in this time. Then they told people respectfully that it was a closed issue as they had already extended the window to accommodate for what was a complicated process.

Fast forward a couple months after multiple accepted that answer, and another individual came and flooded the discord with the complaints, rejected the answer from the team multiple times, and the team caved and posted it here as an issue to discuss and vote. This final vote happened.

Fast forward another month, and now another individual is coming in here and flooding the discussions (including completely unrelated posts) with his requests for yet another “final” vote.

This has been dealt with already for a long period of time, and more than once.

For the team to respond again by opening the issue up to reward the squeaky wheels I feel it would start to reflect negatively on their ability to make difficult decisions. This team has shown repeatedly that they are well intentioned, try to be understanding, accommodating and solutions oriented.

I believe they are learning that you can’t please everybody all the time, this is certainly a time to demonstrate that.

Over time this project has continued to grow and show that it is a strong contender to be a successful project, it makes sense that we will see more people who made this same mistake that now wake up to try and claim their piece. With the amount of time that has passed, the adjustment is now directly affecting the actual value of the holdings of current supporters, the one’s who did things properly, paid attention, checked in in a reasonable time, and have been supporting the project all along the way.

3 Likes

Thanks for your response. I have spoken to the team directly. They asked me to use the forum to inform the 700 people they may not be aware their claim didn’t complete. If they were all like me and thought the claim was accepted because that is what the lockdrop page says. Literally says sending to ‘address’ and ‘receiving PLM’. They would not know they would need to use the extension. There is no reason for people unaffected to be so negative. If u needed help from the community would u want them to support you? I am just trying to help the 700 people of which I am one, to claim the PLM they locked their Eth to receive. It can be done as the team have said so therefore it’s the right thing to do. It shows that the team supports and appreciates all investors. It’s good for the whole community. Please support your fellow community members. Thank you.

This problem will continue to crop up from time to time…
I think the best solution (now that we’re EVM compatible) is to distribute the PLM to any unclaimed address’ directly at launch…

Instead of opening and closing for everyone…
This was obviously gonna crop up again and again…
Even the @UNOFFICIALPlasmNetwork telegram chat is getting tired of the topic…
Let’s finish it for good?

Hey @ERC20s. This topic is already closed. See Poll: Whether We Should Issue Token for Unclaimed Participants of Lockdrop#2 or Not

This is the final decision made by the community poll. If you overturn the result, how many polls should we do? We don’t distribute tokens to unclaimed people.

6 Likes

#claimedmyplm :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sota, u and your team have told me to post this on the forum. You have told me if the community supports allowing people to claim their unclaimed PLM then u would allow it. I still think it is totally reasonable for the team to make the right decision of just issuing unclaimed PLM to those who locked their Eth to receive it. Why are u now saying the matter is closed when u told me directly that I should use the forum. I guarantee people on telegram who wish to clsim their PLM, the 700 people that used their own money to support you and ur project, are not tired of this topic. If the unaffected people really want the issue sorted please make the right and fair decision to allow people to receive their PLM. I trust u will make the right decision to support the 700 who supported u. Thank you for ur post.

Congratulations. I’m happy for all those who have the PLM that they locked their Eth to receive. Just asking for all investors to receive their PLM.

I agree it should never have been a vote on a forum. If you lock ur Eth to receive PLM you should receive it. Lockdrop 3 is the perfect time to make those affected aware of the situation so they can receive their unclaimed PLM that if they are like me thought they had done. Please could the team support their entire community. Thanks.

Discussion should be public and that’s why I asked to make topic on the forum. To be honest, the priority of this topic is very low because of 3 reasons. First, the decision has been already made by the community poll. See Poll: Whether We Should Issue Token for Unclaimed Participants of Lockdrop#2 or Not (The trust level 1 people can vote) Second, we have a lot of more important tasks that we have to do like layer2, governance, and so on.

Why didn’t you join the discussion 2 months ago? You should have joined this discussion earlier.

At this moment, this topic has only 98 views though the 2nd lockdrop poll has 1.4K views. Also i would like to know @DMA’s opinion. We have done the poll 1-2 months ago because he requested it.

Actually, this topic is not what we should discuss since the decision has been already made. If we revert that decision, is that fair? I don’t think so. The topic we should discuss is whether unclaimed people can get SDN tokens or not.

3 Likes

Sota please can u support the people who supported you. I’m sorry I had Covid last year and was unable to engage with the prior discussion on this. As I have said I believed based on what u yourself has call ur ‘bad UI’ on the lockdrop page that I had claimed my PLM. I believe many of those unclaimed probably were also fooled by ur ‘bad UI’. Please admit the site was not clear and this alone should be reason enough to allow people to receive the PLM that they locked their Eth to receive. If everyone is bored by this there is a simple solution. You also claim people are not engaged yet 45 out of 1000 viewers participated in the poll. Do you therefore admit most people are not engaged and therefore this point is irrelevant. Please do the right thing and let people who locked their Eth receive the PLM. Thanks again

I think you need numbers to convince people. This is our token economics and what is your solution to issue tokens for unclaimed people? https://docs.plasmnet.io/learn/token-economics

Basically I would like to know

• Where does the additional token come from?
  • Who will be hurted? And who can get benefits?
  • How technically difficult to do this?
  • How your solution affect the decided token economics?

Sota please can u support the people who supported you. I’m sorry I had Covid last year and was unable to engage with the prior discussion on this.

We have been supporting the community and that’s why we did the poll. Covid is your problem. We don’s stop our discussion because of your Covid.

I believe many of those unclaimed probably were also fooled by ur ‘bad UI’.

I agree that UI was not good. We will improve the UI for the 3rd lockdrop.

You also claim people are not engaged yet 45 out of 1000 viewers participated in the poll.

We only provided trust level 1,2,3 people with the right to vote. If we distribute the right to all people, the result can be manipulated. That’s why there are 44 votes.

To make the long story short, please show us numbers and economics.

2 Likes

I am not a programmer I am not a Blockchain expert. That is your job. I want what ever you were going to do if the first vote of only 45 people out of over 10000 ‘engaged’ investors was to go a few votes the other way and therefore please do that. What ever you were going to do if a proper vote happened will be a great solution for all. Thanks for your support.

I feel a vote is not th correct action anyway as the team should do all they can to make sure their investors get the PLM they locked their Eth to receive. Sota I don’t know why u have been so helpful in private chat and now you are being all funny with me publically. Please just do the right thing and show strong leadership. Thanks again.

U agree the UI was bad so how about you take some responsibility to right this wrong for the people it affected. Please show strong leadership which I know u can.

Where do additional tokens come from?
The place they would have come from if the ‘vote’ was yes.

Who will be hurt?
No one. I propose late claims to be locked for a year and therefore benefits whole community.

Technical difficulties?
You obviously had a plan prior to the first ‘vote’.

Token economics would be what they would be of all claims happened. If all claims happened people wouldn’t be claiming that all the claim affect their investment. It would just be the amount. So let it just be that amount.

Your points seem very weak when really you know it’s the right thing to do to support your investors who were under the impression they had claimed based on your ‘bad UI’.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Nope. We didn’t issue PLMs for unclaimed people. This means the unclaimed tokens are not existed. If we issue PLM, some other people have to decrease their allocation.

Where do additional tokens come from?
The place they would have come from if the ‘vote’ was yes.

Sorry I can’t understand. I was talking about token economics.

Who will be hurt?
No one. I propose late claims to be locked for a year and therefore benefits whole community.

Not correct. I mentioned the reason above.

And thinking about the solution is YOUR job because you request it.

2 Likes

What was your plan if the vote was yes?
I would like you to do that please.

I challenge the legitimacy of a vote of 45 out of 10000+ investors and I think you agree all people who locked their Eth should receive their PLM. You seem to be an intelligent and fair minded person so please make the right decision and show great leadership.