SiO2 Finance - SpaceLabs Intro & Application

Wonderful seeing quality project coming to this space

1 Like

We got a new rising player on Astar👀

1 Like

We have full faith on our better future with SiO2 Finance❤️

I fully believe this project will bring authentic grwoths in the near future!:eyes:

1 Like

Great project glad to be part of this project

1 Like

It’s a great opportunity for us to be the part of this :fire::fire::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Let’s be a part of this Amazing project

1 Like

Let’s be a part of this Amazing Project

1 Like

Roadmap Team everything looks good
Happy To Be The Part Of Project In Early.

1 Like

Good luck project and team for this amazing project :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This project simply looks promising.
It will grow the best lending protocol on Astar and Polkadot Ecosystem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

LFG!!! I believe this project will reach moon

ok cool! I loved this kind of project, tokenomics looks good also

Good project. Definitely looking to be a party of this project. :grin:

Hi Si02 team, it is very interesting looking at you guys building a dApp for both environment, as the strongest point of Astar is multi VM environment.

As I can see from your roadmap, you guys plant to launch multi VM on end of year (Q4). As my understanding then it will be first available on EVM side first?

And if you enable multi VM later, i hope you can cooperate / partnership with other parachains, such as ACA, GLMR, HDX, any other parachains native tokens out there. Since you probanly being the first lending protocol that works with multi VM.

2 Likes

Excited! What a great and interesting project coming on Astar Network!!
More use case of $BAI will expand our economy.

Hope to try soon!

I think this is just needed project for Astar!

what is the strategy for increasing your Defi database?

The name of the project is very special. It is a user-friendly lending product. I am very optimistic about the development prospect of this project. I will always pay attention and support.

I believe this project has enough potential to rise to the moon

1 Like

Hi @souleater ! Thank you so much for the comment! Yes, SiO2 Finance will be on EVM first since WASM on Astar is not available at the moment.
And yes, SiO2 Finance will closely work with other parachains to support their native tokens as collaterals.