Standard Protocol - Builders Program Application

if you need any help,we can do our best stand by yu!!

1 Like

This is included in the infrastructure track. Please add 3 months milestones and USD amount.

6 Likes

I support this application, we need more stablecoins for Polkadot and Kusama ecosystems and for sure one for Shiden and Astar.

3 Likes

Hello @hskang9 This application is on the infrastructure track. Could you add 3 months milestones and SDN amount?

5 Likes

Sure thing, There are expenses to consider regarding items like code contest, designer payment, etc. I will try to get it done by this week :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Stablecoin is needed to exit when the market is dumping.

Is this a good reason for me to say we need it?

4 Likes

all right ,must be thount.

1 Like

I have added milestones and aded SDN amount

1 Like

I definitely support the Standard protocol application that will bring a high value to Astar ecosystem.
Also, I would love to see the WASM smart contracts in future plans to bring its full power :smile:

3 Likes

Standard Protocol gets my vote!

2 Likes

@hskang9 one question I have in my mind is that what is the difference between milestone1 and milestone3?

1 Like

@Coreman @admins @Ambassadors any other questions? If you don’t, I am going to create the poll tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes

Milestone 1 is about setting WSDN first and setting up evm dapp infrastructure for token registry, and Milestone 2~3 is about bringing the other network currencies to wrapped tokens. Ethereum had native currency access to ETH as well as Shiden in default. However, other network currency from substrate runtime (e.g. ACA, PHA, etc) requires balances.transfer from substrate runtime to execute to the contract address. The team tries to make evm precompile to execute balances.transfer function with those network tokens which flows in Shiden with xcmp. Milestone 1 will use WETH9 contract and start form up registry of assets for dexes or other evm based dapps to use, then Milestone 3 will bring network currencies from kusama network and then add them in the registry formed in Milestone 1.

3 Likes
Standard Protocol Builders Program Application
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

suggest The STAND token maybe airdrp for SDN and ASTAR holders

1 Like

we plan on farming on sdn liquidity, and bridged assets will come soon.

3 Likes

good idea,not any more agree.

1 Like

Yeah the more people benefit holding or staking sdn/astar token. The more will encourage to buy and hold sdn/astar.