Archisinal - Empowering the Creator Economy Using ink! NFTs

A LOT of big announcements coming :eyes:

The AEC industry is ripe for digisation and we want to be the team to spearhead this!

Thanks @VasaKing - excited to continue sharing our progress with the Community!

1 Like

Hi @DrCAO,

This is a totally valid question. The initial MVP was funded by the ink!ubator initiative spearheaded by Astar. You can see on Subscan this is going straight to the devs wallet and not the Archisinal wallet.

Since we have plans to continue our R&D and larger plans in terms of post-MVP integrations, we have forecasted funds generated from an imminent equity raise and initial token pre-sale to fund technical development. The income generated from passive staking will not be sufficient to fund engineering, community growth and marketing, so we have chosen to separate the ā€˜potsā€™ in this manner.

Hope this makes sense. My email is tom@archisinal.io - we have a detailed three year financial forecast that we will be happy to run you through on a call. This details long-term revenue and expenditure.

Thanks.

Tom

2 Likes

Hi @pitcoin777 ,

Thanks for the comments. For ease, I will reply to both in one message.

Do you guys already have people using your products?
We are launching the competition whilst on testnet. The judging panel (3/5 judges from industry confirmed) will opine on submissions from the grassroots community. The competition will require users to: a) create a native wallet on Astar b) submit their project to the Archisinal platform (on-chain)
Our Community Growth strategy will focus on engaging students and AI architects to submit their work.
Extra over to this, we are in conversation with other Web3xAEC projects (see Bohm, CBC, BIM Heroes and Xcavate) regarding synergies and how we can leverage existing communities to funnel them into the Astar x Archisinal community.

What are the outputs expected?
Short term - educating and onboarding a new traditional community into the Web3 space.
Long term - onboard businesses and integrate with other similar projects to provide a holistic decentralised approach to commerce in the AEC industry.

Any plans to develop on EVM side?
We have developed the MVP using ink! because we believe this is the best choice in terms of tx finality, scalability and throughput. However, we are committed first and foremost to ensuring that this project is a success and that it brings value to the Astar and Archisinal Community. We want to ensure maximum user uptake and our key areas focus are: a) fiat onramping b) cross-chain composability
Ultimately, we are a community project and will be guided by the community. Our only tie is to serving what they believe is the best part for the project.

Who are the projectā€™s direct and indirect competitors?
Currently there are no direct competitors. In terms of current ā€˜sell your designā€™ sites - check out Stoor and ArchiExpo. I think RaribleX could also be a competitor in the long term, but have my doubts about how you can sustainably scale niche community marketplaces and maintain an organic grassroot persona.

I understand that there are many projects working on Web3 or SocialFi that have not been successful. How is your team dealing with this situation?
Read The Farmer Report. This article was written by an old boss of mine and does a great job at highlighting the failings of the AEC industry to deliver for itā€™s clients. We have used this as a foundation to build our thesis, which has been validated by 100s of hours of market research. To ensure initial uptake in the dApp, we are aligning with a number of individuals and enteprises that believe in the vision and are in agreement to spread the message.

We are delisting a dApp because ink! is in early stages and it may take too long to deploy dAppsā€¦ thatā€™s why I am concerned about ink! ocusedā€¦ maybe looking to zkEVM should be something to consider.
Valid concern. We are submitting our M2 milestone early next week. The dApp is ready to go and we are preparing for onboarding high-value individuals and businesses as ā€˜budgiesā€™.

Drop me a message @tomhumber if you have any more follow-ups (or reply here - I am easy!)

3 Likes

Thanks @Vincent - we are due a catch-up!

Hi @Vangardem ,

1. Check answer above which gives answers to the GTM strategy and onboarding (competition).

2. Yes, part of the marketing budget is allocated to making super-simple education videos which are new-user-friendly. Further to this, we are in conversation with an an AECxWeb3 project regarding linking our platform to a real-life build environment. A large part of the discussion is how to succinctly educate users and communicate the message.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer Tom! Voted yes, wish you good luck with this vote!

Great, I like the initiative. I vote Yes

1 Like

You really have a very high quality and professional team. All the members of your team are already ready to operate. Thatā€™s good news.
But
Do you really believe that such a niche (specific) area will bring a new breath and volume to the Astar ecosystem?

2 Likes

Satisfied with all the answers above, agreed with @pitcoin777 , Webassembly is still very early stage, but yet I believe this project (if success) can be very nice to ignite Wasm environment.

Vote yes.

2 Likes

Congratulations! @tom_archisinal :tada:

The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.
  2. Have a verified smart contract and share the contract address here.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  4. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website. Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIYRpuj2sTT22cJyP7CFfXkIwKmhwJvCGEO96-Bq2S2lKi_g/viewform
  5. Share your horizontal logo to prepare an announcement to our community.

We will whitelist the addresses.

2 Likes

@tom_archisinal

Congratulations, Archisinal! For passing the community voting. You have proven to be a great product to join our program. Welcome to the family!

1 Like

Congratulations on the vote passing! I voted yes.
Itā€™s a very interesting project. I would appreciate it if you could share updates with the community even after the dApp Staking listing!

2 Likes

Thanks @bao - we are thrilled to be approved by the Community!

1 Like

Thanks @Juminstock - the fun is just beginning!

1 Like

Thanks for the question @MrKarahanli-Emre. How team has a background in education and we understand that this is the most important first step. The AEC industry has consistently been one of the largest sectors in the world. We are planning to start small and expand into all corners of the industry.

Once we have perfected the product, we will implement a plug and play solution for other industries.

1 Like

Thank you @Gaius_sama !

On behalf of the entire Archisinal team, I can say that we are truly grateful to the Community for feedback and for believing in our vision to bring further size and volume to the Astar Ecosystem.

1. Native Substrate account with 1001 ASTR: a2AGGzXzeNRUoh19nBVh5zYWF8KmMzu8iSoYA6DZcvpQNqG (Subscan: Subscan | Aggregate Substrate ecological network high-precision Web3 explorer)
  2. All Contracts:
    PSP22: YTnJXUASmGYCR68k27Qd3cymSTSszXFaeiuiMsiYBeqaCPF
    ArchNFT: acrFdrkGYsS8kaUp4Vn5uezsLgUTiCELaqmB927tn98gJWV
    User: WTp4S1cQRSL2Qbm8CAfbbKF58DxEmveao5tryTu6DvzfWVq
    Creator: a2bWvdQPF3XspbNdqDAWeMQ3nPQ9fqjh249fVtsLbX6t7mc
    CollectionFabric: az5LwUN2E5ef9PyxcomXJysbJVrWFShJwkccfN1aw9EUwvz
    Marketplace: ZXMRbbnS5Ah8LxaGKB4gzrqv6UQ8MGYt9W7UmyyrBA8wbvU [MAIN CONTRACT]
    AccountManager: aTZ7GRemoMn4W2Q4aXSSZVvELQXRDE76oRRWDWhft4kVAnS
  3. Done
  4. Submitted

Logo_Black-Yellow (2)

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer, ser! Letā€™s keep building.

Congrats Archisinal team, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your development!

1 Like