Providing Liquidity for LAY

Thank you again and again for your answers, @neo_defi .

I’m not worried about your development capabilities, I think it’s great. The problem is how to deal with and manage the community. I’m not in a hurry as this isn’t immediately obvious if it changes. I am very pleased that you have made suggestions at the Forum.

However, we need a sustainable plan for operations. For example, let’s say it’s good for Astar to help provide liquidity and reduce volatility after you buy back $LAY. So what about liquidity after Astar has finished providing liquidity? Also, the mechanism that can make it difficult to develop and maintain the protocol unless the price of $LAY rises is not good. As I have said many times, it is necessary to make efforts to create a sustainable mechanism.
Please think carefully while following the proposals 4 and 5 here.

Well, finally, I would like to tell you why I am talking so far this time.
Starlay was covered by Astar’s Incubation Program and had a lot of marketing help. Remember that your TVL is huge in Astar, but not only because of your power, but also because of the Incubation Program, too. That is doing a lot of damage to Astar as a whole in this case. And Astar’s intervention in Starlay’s rebuilding means that Astar as a whole bears additional risks. That’s why we’re not just talking about the price of $LAY, but about running the protocol. It’s a very short-term story that the price of $LAY should go up, and it doesn’t make sense if the operation cannot be sustained. I hope you understand this.

Thank you, please do your best.

3 Likes