Voting proposals created:

Burn 100% transaction fee:

Burn unclaimed rewards from delisted dApps:

Burn 10% of treasury at the end of each quarter:

Please vote wisely!

6 Likes

I support this proposal!

1 Like

Not really, because collators already get a fixed amount when producing a new block.

1 Like

We have treasury to pay for marketing purposes proposed by the DAO. Feel free to take any initiative inside the DAO :pray:

2 Likes

When will the burn begin? Will we have a way to verify it? Is there a burn address? Does the circulating supply information that is available on the portal reflect this and the previous burn that was made?

Also regarding the supply, is there any way for you guys to update the information on coinmarketcap?

Hi @andrer

As mentioned on Discord all proposals passed and devs started to work on the implementation. The PR is ready and can be viewed here: Shiden - DS burn functionality & 100% fee burn by Dinonard · Pull Request #808 · AstarNetwork/Astar · GitHub

The reason why it was on hold was because of an issue with Weight V2 and upgrading runtime would gave a problem with the Polkadot JS UI. This has been currently been fixed and merged is planned upcoming week.

After burning is ready we will update the supply on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. Thanks for the reminder.

10 Likes

I’m so excited with the high tech is being applied and developed here!
Let’s keep building great things, Congratulations!

when are you going to implement this system at astar?

1 Like

This is undecided at the moment.
Lets first see and analyse how it goes on Shiden.

3 Likes

Cool! Thanks for the answer!

Just one more question: Is the circulating supply and max supply on the Shiden portal updated? Does it take into consideration the burns like the previous one that was made?

1 Like

I hope this proposal will be made also on ASTR token

1 Like

That would be great indeed to give ASTR the same treatment :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Already panned for our new Astar 2.0 tokenomics - see detail here: Astar Tokenomics 2.0: A Dynamically Adjusted Inflation

Also see this article: Astar Tokenomics 2.0: driving long-term success and sustainability | Astar Network

3 Likes