Starlay Finance dApp

Feedbacks to starlay team:

• Continue and commit to developing utilities for lay token.
  • Consider to include a yearly burn of lay token to reduce the total supply and increase its scarcity.
  • Develop a vault for staking lay and add governance functions to lay.
  • All lay stakers can share rewards from the protocol incomes, example liquidations,… +earn rewards based on the lay amount held… be + innovating .
  • Add lay to supply market, first as a lend asset, after as collateral. With low collateral factor at the beginning to minimize risks.
    Thank you
1 Like

Dissolved after 3 weeks lol

Please leave their dapp if you are unsatisfied.
That’s the better way to make them feel how angry we all are.

The above suggestions are favourable and fair to the community in my opinion
The fact that the LAY Team are willing to lias with the ASTAR team for future decisions adds a further
layer of trust. Let us put behind the wrongs of the team and move forward together. Those that are upset of losses they think they would have incurred due to the previous actions need to either standby the investment you made or sell your stake and move on. Lay and by extension Kagla and Muuu are great products that can bring immense value to the ASTAR ecosystem. The technical competency of the team is good and the product suit has great potential. I will always support a team who admits their wrong doing and offers a way forward. Support starlay results in support for Astar and we all win.
Looking forward to great things

2 Likes

Few understand.
I asked if you are that whale who wanted to buy some LAY after 2nd IDO ends.
it’s just a question, not attack, not criticism. you could answer yes or no. right?
I mined LAY from 1st day, and liked it, so want it to be better, so want to ask these questions ,and make community to know that info and trust LAY team again.
you deleted the opposition only, not attacks not criticism.

3 Likes

@neo_defi Can those of the 1st IDO at least have the same benefits as those of the 2nd IDO in terms of airdrops and a correct valuation of the sale price? I am one of the first people who believed in the project and we are the most affected and we are simply ignored, do we deserve at least one answer if they are going to abandon us and leave us REKT? and in part the Astar team that promoted Starlay to death is an accomplice, being one of the first collaborators, as well as being decentralized, they must let each team do their thing and speak for themselves.

4 Likes

@kuasimoto
Sorry for cutting in.

Can those of the 1st IDO at least have the same benefits as those of the 2nd IDO in terms of airdrops and a correct valuation of the sale price?

Could you elaborate little more on the correct valuation of the sales price as 2nd IDO? Understood the airdrop but couldn’t understand the above. Want to discuss within members.

1 Like

@anon24836865 thank you for the reply, i missed this critical information. it was clearly communicated. thanks. can you please post this this on discord for the community. i appologize, my argument was based on the fact that the was no such communication.
Thanks again.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering why assets cannot be withdrawn from Starlay.finance.
A withdrawal transaction keeps to be pending for days and not confirmed.
I’m suspecting Starlay may be a scam project.

Please reset your metamask and after that, please increase gas when making transactions, like 20-30 gwei.

2 Likes

@Ekesete
Yesterday Starlay tech team updated their gas default settings and fixed this issue. Now it works great, also you can set the tx speed on starlay config menu on the top right at the icon that seems like a screw gear icon . Please also reset your browser cache and metamask, both things. Thank you

2 Likes

@moonme
Maybe. This is the time to create the Astar Academy website. We need to educate our students on blockchain :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks. I found my ASTR was withdrawn today!

Thanks. I found my ASTR was withdrawn today.

Thank you for posting this and really appreciate the community rallying into the cause for and against Starlay.

I think that Starlay definitely has botched their 2nd IDO sale. That’s spilled milk at this point. But I believe that a proper Lending - AMM - DEFI ecosystem is foundational for astar to accrue further values forward.

Hopefully further integrations can be done despite the unfortunate events occuring the past few weeks.

Everybody is doing mistakes, so I think it’s time for round to with closer look! The other projects need to stick together. WAGMI! It’s time to build and do it something extraordinary :rocket::milky_way:

1 Like