About orcus finance

ok… hope this project could recovery.

Hello @ctaco.

On behalf of the Astar community I would like to ask for the milestones reached by the project so far and what is the roadmap to solve “hacking crisis” also the next steps of development. Transparent and open communication with the community is essential. I cordially ask that you please consider my message.Thanks

4 Likes

i agree with you. :thinking: people need more information.

seems nothing happened,now arthswap turn

team still here? or this project is dead.

seems dead. they haven’t been active in their discord since the 21st or so. I think they’re in over their heads like many other projects here and just don’t have the stones to figure it out and right the ship in the bear.

1 Like

Hello, on behalf of our reputation we have considered proceeding with at least 2 announcements per week concerning the current state and dev updates. New one coming today

1 Like

hope you guys could do this.

so algorithmic stable coiins DONT work then… at all

@moonme @Maarten @sota @bLd759
Hi, I think you should remove this scam project from dapp staking. After 4 months there are no updates, staking rewards are still not accrued, the founders of the project do not get in touch and do not keep their promises. I don’t think there is a place for such scam projects in the astar network, my personal loss in this scam project was 3250$, well, we need to move on; I would not like the founders of this scam project to profit further from astar users

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I have been monitoring them since they launched and I do not like how things are being managed.

We at SpaceLabs, will take actions.

2 Likes

hello im invest to the project and lost a lot of money in the project, from there I started to be careful, really I was very disappointed.there is no guarantee for investors in this ecosystem,I hope the team can provide safe and secure quality dapps for investors.

please remove orcus from dapps staking,this is very unfair, while developers get passive income from there, investors only burn money in the project.

I have started the proposal here.

Please continue the discussion there.

2 Likes