It has been more than half a year since we first soft-launched Plasm Network (or Plasm Network Beta). Since then, we have implemented many new features such as community rewards and a full EVM contract engine, to name a few. We are proud to announce that Plasm Network is now a fully-functional layer one smart contract platform with these additions.
We are focused on developing and maintaining quality blockchain infrastructure so that application developers can focus on working on their projects rather than spending most of their time figuring out how to reduce a few gas costs. We believe in the network effect that a Polkadot Parachain will bring to Plasm Network, and we want to prepare ourselves for the day when decentralized applications become mainstream by creating the best development environment — starting from active tech support.
We have noticed that our tech support was limited to answering technical questions or pointing to online documentation in the past. We want to change this by extending the scope of our support for application developers.
Our extended support — The Plasm Grit Program
Our new support will include the following:
- Help you build dApps or migrate from Ethereum to the Polkadot ecosystem
- Technical Q&A on Discord
- Project review
- Monthly sync-up meeting
- Prior announcements for new features
- Marketing and collaboration announcement
- And other support that can support your application development
Who is this for?
- A team or an individual that wants to make dApps on Plasm Network or on the Polkadot ecosystem from scratch.
- A team that is considering migrating from Ethereum to the Polkadot ecosystem.
Here are the requirements for receiving support.
- A team or an individual that has experience with Solidity or ink!
- Having a working product or a prototype (optional)
How to Apply?
Please apply via this form!