[DEPRECIATED] Proposal: Peers program - spread Astar nodes across the world with Raspberry Pi

That’s wonderful! I highly recommend starting with the Astar Tech Talk. It will guide you on how to configure Raspberry Pi to run an Astar Node. Here’s the link: Astar Tech Talk #009 - Astar Peers Program: How to configure Raspberry Pi to run an Astar node - crowdcast

Additionally, you can join our official Discord server. Get the role in the #┣:building_construction:builder-verification channel to gain access to dedicated channels for builders, collators, and peer programs. Have a great day! :v:

3 Likes

We are still looking for People to join the program, so anyone intrested feel free to apply :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Open to Brazilians yet? Or do you already have a good number?

1 Like

Hello,
According to the telemetry site, No one seems to be there yet.
https://telemetry.polkadot.io/#map/0x9eb76c5184c4ab8679d2d5d819fdf90b9c001403e9e17da2e14b6d8aec4029c6

3 Likes

Noted, i’m confident that at least one call a Brazilian will be selected in this initiative. However, after receiving this information, i’ll renew the call within the Brazilian community.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Awesome! Please invite them to “peers-program” channel on Astar discord absolutely.
We can support to build an Astar node, there. @Disruptor1

2 Likes

Yes, tell everyone you think could be intrested to apply and join the discord. We will then continue working with them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Attention: the Astar Peers Program is now running under its revised version, please refer here for up-to-date informations and conditions: Revised Proposal: Proposal: Peers program - spread Astar nodes across the world with Raspberry Pi

4 Likes