Neemo Finance: UCG application grant

Thank you thank you! Appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hey nice to see you here ser and thank you!

Hi @psneemo , thanks for sharing the detailed monthly report, and I am very glad to see what Neemo Finance made for the past month.

On top of the already submitted report, you can share the transaction hashes so that the community can also have a look.

Also, it would be great if you can share more details for the audit process Neemo Finance went through. It might be helpful for Keyvault @lousydropout, as it seems one of the struggling points at this moment for them.

Great job for the report, it is obvious that your team is working hard, a lot of updates and event, looking forward to more in the next month, cheers!

2 Likes

Great report.
I look forward to using Neemo with Soneium L2.

3 Likes

Great report.
Could you share with us just for information what was the most difficult time your team faced developing the test net/launching campaign? What was the critical points?

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed report.
As you mentioned, with the announcement of Soneium, there are now more platform options for running dApps.
While this may increase complexity for developers depending on the services provided, we are looking forward to the growth of Liquid Staking.

2 Likes

Thanks for this comprehensive update! Great to see things unfolding at Neemo Finance. So, Soneium integration, Loyalty Program launch, and testnet rollout-all done within a fortnight! Really looking forward now to mainnet launch and further developments on Soneium. Keep up the fab work!

1 Like

Hey guys! Super excited to share that our mainnet is now live. Please feel free to check it out here and leave your feedback: x.com

6 Likes

Really awesome, great news! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats for the mainnet launch!

2 Likes

Hey @psneemo
Can we imagine the dAppStaking as a service?
I mean all dApps, deployed on Soneium, can propose to stake the ASTR tokens directly from their dApp on Soneium.
I think a such service can be proposed by a liquid staking solution, like Neemo, Algem or Bifrost.
If the dApp is registered on dAppStaking, ASTR are staked on the dApp and the dApp can pay for the liquid staking service.
If the dApp is not registered on dAppStaking, ASTR are staked on Neemo/Algem dApp and the dApp can receive a part of the developer rewards (agreement between the dApp and the liquid staking solution).
For the user, it should be transparent and the user should be able to stake directly from the dApp (more user friendly).
For the dApp, the integration of a such service should be easy.
What do you think?

1 Like

Indeed , I agree with Gui , being a provider of a service like this may be super beneficial for Astar and the understanding off all benefits of dApp staking brings to the users. Plus this can create an interest for Neemo token or even for nsAstar.

1 Like

As I mentioned in my previous post (Neemo Finance: UCG application grant), we plan to delegate dApp staking votes and are currently developing this functionality. What you are referring to seems similar to services like Sanctum or Mellow. In a similar way, users will be able to earn the 21% fee from dApp staking while utilizing nsASTR, and we are preparing to delegate dApp staking votes to other dApps on the backend. For example, votes could be distributed according to the amount of nsASTR held on Soneium (Pool), or the voting destination could be determined through gauge voting. This approach is quite similar to providing dApp staking as a service on Soneium.

If dApp staking were to become permissionless, it would be even smoother for our development, but that would require further discussion with the Astar team. In my opinion, since rewards are not earned if you don’t make it into a tier, dApp staking should be permissionless. However, this is a point that will need further discussion in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks.
I’m interested in knowing how the integration between Astar EVM and Soneium will work.
Right now, most Astar projects need to have a clear understanding of ASTR integration on Soneium to create demand for the token and generate constant buy pressure, or to lock/stake on Soneium to reduce ASTR circulation.

Thanks for your input. I agree that making dApp staking permissionless could simplify development. Delegating votes based on nsASTR or through gauge voting is a practical approach, similar to services like Sanctum and Mellow. Further discussions with the Astar team will be important.

I too think that dApp Staking should be permissionless.
However, it needs to have a clear de-listing mechanism. The easier it is to list, the easier it will be to delist, and the more fluid it will be, the better the balance will be.
Also, anti-scam measures will be essential.

3 Likes