Next Actions -- Starlay Finance

HI @neo_defi
I have read the improvement plan.
Of course, I’m pleased to see the project turn around.

However, I still cannot shake the feeling of distrust.
This is because there are no answers to the problems listed in the following post.

Will resources really be allocated for the community?
It would be difficult to believe a word you say when you have been so dismissive of communication.

Oh, by the way, you also fail to mention the coordination errors within the organization that caused the initial liquidity problem.
Is this a trivial mistake that can be avoided without disclosing the circumstances or taking measures to prevent recurrence?

Some people seem to be of the opinion that individual investors just complain and criticize.
But how can we have a constructive discussion when we are only told that “it was a mistake”?
Please make an effort to disclose information properly, rather than mislead us by raising expectations.

If you proceed as you are now, I foresee a scandal, for example, that the buyback of LAY by the management was not actually done.
At that time, they will probably explain that it was not bought back properly due to a coordination error.

I hope that Starlay will continue to develop without letting the failures be forgotten and to make sincere improvements.

2 Likes