Next Actions -- Starlay Finance

Thank you @kuasimoto @hn310, @Darbakearg for your posts and the suggestion.

Please let me write my personal opinion here, not as a member of Starlay, but as one of the participants of the first IDO before joining Starlay team.

Starlay Finance will offer 1.5x LAY to all addresses participating in the second token sale. The decision trying to accept the whale investor has caused significant confusion in the community.

As Neo wrote above, I think it’s clear to me why the team is compensating second token sale participants. But what is the point of compensating first IDO participants specifically?

I have to admit that I’m also feeling uneasiness about the price of LAY at this moment. But a decline in token prices can occur in any token of any project on any chain at any time.

As one of LAY holders, No.2 and No.3 in this post make sense to me that the team is trying to compensate all LAY holders, including first IDO participants. So, as one of the participants, I didn’t feel from this post that the first IDO participants are being ignored.

Pleasure to hear any thoughts. Thank you.

P.S.
I believe you all three and the other participants of the first IDO (including myself) are the earliest supporters of Starlay. I hope we could support the product and the community together…

Again, this post is my personal opinion. Not as a member of Starlay. Thank you.

4 Likes