Proposal to delist Starlay from dApp staking

LOL! Are you joking? @moonme was the huge supporter and responsible for the Astar growth in several countries - Astar is a permissionless blockchain you can’t just ask for to exclude people from the community.

->You’re the one making a joke. Have you read the community guidelines? The guidelines state, ‘Respect others and convince others by data and numbers, not by random emotional comments.’ What @moonme is saying is merely random emotional, not data-based. Also, it is mentioned, ‘People who do not follow the rules will be banned immediately.’ So, a ban from the forum, or in other words, delisting, is possible

I agree with several points raised by @moonme ever since starlay borrowed money from Astar treasury (I voted strongly NAY and several ambassadors did it as well).

->We are lending LAY. Please read the forum carefully and look at the transactions. We have made all wallet addresses public

We should delist and list it again (same process we have done with Arthswap) - it’s not fair the amount of ASTR Starlay is getting if we look at development activity. Meanwhile, dApp staking V3 is not ready, yet I think this is the best thing to do once there are a bunch of dApps getting nothing.

->Have you properly looked at the development activities? Please check. And what are you comparing this to

Also, it’s really disgusting to see how a project team leader answer questions raised by the community! SMH…
100% on these quotes!!!

→I share the same sentiment. You are posting based on personal feelings without data, which is emotional. I feel you are violating the community guidelines, and disregarding the rules lowers the dignity of the community

1 Like