Register DED as an XC-20 on Astar Network

@Gaius_sama Maybe can we start the vote without the technical details?

2 Likes

Hi @GuiGou

We can only open a vote once we have received the technical details from the DED community and they have been verified.

Opening a vote without this verification could lead to the risk of providing malicious or erroneous information later on and registering a false or malicious token. Furthermore, the community would not know exactly what it was voting for.

Hope it makes sense.

3 Likes

I fully understand. Other chains didn’t wait the technical details before voting but I agree it’s better to have all known data before.
I will put them here when the asset will be registered in Asset Hub.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good idea as it could help to spread to a wider and varied audience. Plus if done correctly could be fun and engaging for everyone.

I am looking forward to seeing the Technical details to make a full decision.

3 Likes

I support this. Love to get more meme coins on Astar.

2 Likes

DOT is $DED. :penguin: :bird: :baby_chick:
$Awww, A*STAR. :star: :star2: :star2: :star:
( Agency for Science, Technology and Research ) :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Really good your image, I like it!

3 Likes

Neurolanche is $DED.:headstone:

3 Likes

I support this! ASTAR is $DED :star_struck:

4 Likes

Do you have an estimated timeline for when this information will be accessible, and when the launch of $DED is anticipated?

3 Likes

It was really impressive to see the Ded community on Astar Network. Although we are currently preparing to transition to Astar ZkEvm, we are considering how to include the Ded token in our ecosystem for our game.

3 Likes

When will we see $DED on Astar? :eyes: I’m anxious for it to start to spread @GuiGou

DOTisNOTDEAD, DOTisDED = $DED is usecase of Polkadot Asset Hub, Who has $DOT, already has 0.01 $DOT in Asset Hub. from yesterday.

Of course, ASTRisDED.:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

For information, here is the missing information about DED in the registration proposal of this asset.

Asset Id on Polkadot Asset Hub: 30

Token information:

• Asset name: DED
  • Asset symbol : DED
  • Asset decimals: 10
3 Likes

But from a personal point of view, I really don’t like the drama around this asset and I’m not sure I want to see it on Astar.

3 Likes

Me too. Personaly I DONT like meme coin.
But, Polkadot 2.0 will come soon !? NEXT step is our turn !! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Let the memecoins come to Astar… more liquid assets. Let’s go

1 Like

Even with the recent events on Ded, I think it will be important to have the token. A big community with 20k on Telegram and possibly some new liquidity coming in, pushing the memecoin narrative on Astar.

1 Like

I have witnessed such a drama, however I think we should not shy away from having it in Astar. It is one more asset to the ecosystem.

1 Like

We share the similar opinion, especially regarding the drama with DED itself. Much better if we are still preparing the asset, but NOT the liquidity pool to trade. DED foundation had a big warchest, it is their job I guess not ours.

3 Likes