Register PINK as an XC-20 on Astar Network

TL;DR

This proposal is to register PINK as an XC-20 on Astar Network.

Summary

I propose to add XCM Asset PINK on Astar from Polkadot Asset Hub (Parachain 1000).
The main use cases will be the use of PINK in the Astar Network ecosytem and in the protocols built on top of the network.

PINK aims to be an XC-20 meme coin on Polkadot Ecosystem.
They have already launched their addictive game, DotIsPink, which is already playable, and we can see a lot of excitement around this game.

Meme coins can help to grow the ecosystem, by allowing users better understand the network by using it, by making cross-chain transfer between different parachains.
For this, we really need to have some meme coins available on several parachains like Astar Network.

Pink seems to have a big community, so let’s invite them inside Astar Network!

More information on their twitter : https://twitter.com/pinkonomic
And their telegram : Telegram: Contact @pinkonomic
And the availablale game : Pink | Got Pink?

For this we need to:

• Register the token from Polkadot Asset Hub
  • List the token on Astar Portal

Technical details:

Asset Id on Polkadot Asset Hub: 23

Token information:

• Asset name: PINK
  • Asset symbol: PINK
  • Asset decimals: 10

Have fun,

GuiGou

18 Likes

As I mentioned in the proposal to include DED in Astar, I reiterate my support for this proposal, mainly because of its enormous traction among various Polkadot communities.

Let’s do it!

2 Likes

Like $DED, you have my full support! Besides, I’m farming a lot of $PINK, so I want to be able to use them on Astar when PINK is launched.

3 Likes

On the same page! Hope to see these two ($PINK and $DED) building grounds for future meme coins :slight_smile: May some meme coins be deployed on Astar first, later!

3 Likes

Same as $DED, supporting this. Lovely mini game! :+1:

3 Likes

Here as well , I totally support the proposal :handshake: :star2:

2 Likes

Awesome. Meme coins are fun

2 Likes

Same as DED, let’s add PINK!

2 Likes

PINK is a great project!

1 Like

Support this kind of proposal!

2 Likes

I am Supporting this idea :heart:

3 Likes

I support this proposal. Can’t say yes to 1 coin and no to the other haha.
We still should monitor the development of both projects.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting idea!
I think meme is a new culture of the web3 era.

2 Likes

It would be great if we had more meme options in the community, a great initiative. :handshake:t2:

1 Like

Hey, just a little input, can u have an option for display colour? the pink colour is too strong. Some people were born with weak eyes to particular colour, mine is red and all its similar color.

I support PINK!

2 Likes

I’ll support this proposal, ty @GuiGou

2 Likes

The technical details have been confirmed by the Pink development team, and we can now begin the voting process.

Register PINK as an XC-20 on Astar Network
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
4 Likes

Definitely ‘YES’. Meme tokens bring very good hype to networks. I support you

1 Like

Voted yes, we need more attention for Polkadot and Astar through MEME coins like this!

1 Like

It is quite interesting, especially with Astar Network. I will definitely support it.