Starlay Finance dApp

@Shumpei Are you going to comment the post?

How about early LPs, we contribute early for 0.0x% APR, will you guys take any action? You guys basically cheated us with your estimated LAY price.

1 Like

those measures seems saving your project instead of rewarding rewarding investors and contributing to Astar. why couldn’t you simply refund first ido participants?

3 Likes

First, we need to go back to the utility of the $lay token. My understanding is that it is a token with governance voting rights. In other words, as a starlay, there should be a forum where the holder can determine the direction of the project at their will.

Thank you @sora0167 for the post. Great to hear your opinion on the above. As I wrote in Mirror (and also announced in the discord I believe), veLAY feature is coming soon. After that is in place, I hope all participants can have a chance to vote on the project direction.

i think it is fair to ask a refund. do you see any token lose more than 90% of its value in days. yes it is luna and ust. now one more, it is lay for first round ido

Any chance for prices recovery?

First, I want to clarify something: is it correct that the funds raised by the two IDOs will be community-managed treasury?
If it is to be a community treasury, the DAO should vote on how to use it.

1 Like

To the Council

Before your judgment, I beg for your sincere and respectful attention.
First, thank you for this suggestion and opportunity.

I already crossed the bridge( BURN $ASTR ) a few days ago.
But,I have same $ASTR in my pocket. So I simply say just one thing.

Astar-net is our Main-net. Not test-net or canary-net.
We are NOT test user or canary.

Do the right thing in your honor.

The proposal to delist Starlay from the dApp store,is not enoght.
But I can’t find the way to the best. I just make a wish upon A STAR.

Sincerely yours( your canary ).
1 Like

Hi @kuasimoto , thank you for the comment. Oh, wasn’t it you that deleted your post? I was trying to reply to your post and realized that it’s already deleted… do you know who is the admin of this thread? At least, Neo and I aren’t the admins.

Oh it seems I couldn’t post to this forum due to its restriction… now I can post. Thank you Astar admin team for lifting the restriction.

1 Like

i just want to refund money from 2nd IDO. No more lie. I am supporter on 1st day, did liquidity mining and lost right now nearly 6k$. My first comment was deleted so please dont do it again

1 Like

Any chance for prices recovery?

Very afraid of asking this. But do you ask this question to all projects if prices go down…?

My first comment was deleted so please dont do it again

Please let me clarify this. Neo nor I don’t have privilege to delete any others posts.

You said that having Mr. Morris as a member will improve transparency, but what exactly will you be doing?
How do you think this will restore credibility?

i think it is fair to ask a refund.

Sorry if my understanding is not enough. But could you tell me the context and reasons for requesting this?
Neo and the team have apologized for the confusion due to the investor excluded in the second token sale and small liquidity at the beginning of the listing. But what kind of fault Starlay Finance has done for the first IDO…? Not sure how all the members in the Starlay team feel and think on this but at least from my point of view, IMHO, cannot understand the context and reason for this request…

I am deleting some posts based on this guideline to make the discussion useful. Community Rule For Practical Discussion

This forum is not for personal attacks and criticism. This place is for practical discussion.

8 Likes

This is for all our community, this is nothing personal with someone in specific.

-First of all. Astar Network is a decentralized Blockchain. PERMISSIONLESS.
-Astar team influence in the decisions made by starlay related to IDOS is 0, irrelevant.
-The way starlay did things until IDOs was Fantastic! On chain dates are the proof. They got important amounts of TVL, hundreds of millions in a few time. Brilliant.

-They did their two IDOs with some imprecisions that cause confusion, yes. But users should be aware that the only responsible for our actions are ourselves, we are the only responsible for our investment and we are the only responsible for making the Proper DYOR before take any action.

• IDOs are subject to risks, participate in an IDO dosen’t mean a profit return guarantee in all the cases.
  • Making Mistakes is symbol of growth, if you aren’t making mistakes that mean you are doing nothing. The important thing is learn and correct, learn and do, learn and do…
  • A token dosen’t have to go up and increase its price just because you invested in it, it depends to the market and not your expectations, and market likes to play with emotions, remember this.
  • Starlay has very strong fundamentals and a long way to go through, it is still in its early stages. I see the stakers amount at dapps staking for starlay increased 2.6k aprox while people were complaining and blaming it.
  • You requested for Neo intervention and he came here.
  • I will continue buying $LAY tokens as I said in starlay discord I will if token price get a discount. I truly believe in the quality of starlay and will continue supporting it. Thank you
6 Likes

Hi all,

My point of view of the global situation
1/ Price estimation : i don’t have much to say but Starlay was not fair at all with investors.
They estimated LAY price to 0.1 the 0.3$ when the market was green. OK.
Then the bloodbath came, no reaction: price stayed at 0.3$. Why ?
Then 2nd IDO came with result we know, no reaction: price stayed at 0.3$. Why ?

It’s easy to set higher prices to make better APR, but it is intellectually malicious and disrespectful to not set lower prices to reflect the market Conditions, TVL and IDO prices.

2/ I asked multiple times to Starlay team on their TG channel, just after the 2nd IDO to lower their edtimated price
:point_right:t3: They ignored the question or avoided it.

3/ I warned them several times that people will be extremely deceived by the future price
:point_right:t3: They barely even considered the impact on the community on the coming catastrophe for them and Astar community

So yes, they are to blame, strongly, without no excuses.
They fooled people with fake high APRs, till the last second.

We all lost time to farm LAY tokens: no big deal.
But i’m sorry for those who bought LAY tokens.
:point_right:t3: YOU DON’T BUY FARMING TOKENS, you farmed them. I hope people learnt the lesson at least.

Starlay’s team strongly damaged Astar reputation, comments on all channels reflect it.

And the next disaster is Arthswap using the same strategy, with the same mistakes…

I don’t know what can be done but, we can’t say they are scammers (they didn’t steal anybody’s money), but they fooled people from A to Z and this marketing strategy to show APR based on very optimistic token price is a nightmare.

Thomas

8 Likes

your response seems protecting interest of starlay rather than protecting interest of astar ecosystem:

1. ido is risky and people do understand. however set abnormal high price at 1st round and sharply lower at the 2nd round is evil. providing three digit liquidity is a shame and those acts result in bad price perfomance.
  2. where can you see the fundamental? the sharply dropping tvl?
  3. neo has no constructive solution to 1st round ido by far a
  4. we appreciate your continued support for lay, however this is not market thought. people, on the other hand, keeps selling lay.
6 Likes

No its different, the context its below the the second public sale/auction
And far below the first public sale