The Usages of PLM Token

Disclaimer: I will modify my typos later.

Plasm token (PLM) will be used for gas, staking, governance, layer2 applications, and DApps staking. I think you all guys know the first 3 things. So let me explain layer2 app and DApps staking.

Layer2 app: When you deploy DApps on layer2, you need some PLM deposits on layer1. There are constant transactions from layer2 to layer1. Each transaction takes small fees. If the deposit becomes 0, the app will be removed. So, DApps builders have to purchase PLM token to maintain their DApps but they don’t need to pay high gas fee.

DApps staking: PLM holders can stake their PLM on popular DApps on Plasm. Then, they can get rewards from block reward. And DApps builders can get rewards as well by the nomination.

This means that the more DApps are created on Plasm, the more token will be locked. And the liquidity will be smaller. Hence, the price will be increasing if the number of DApps is increasing.

9 Likes

That is why I am interested in PLM, I thing that PLM is just for DApps builders, like me :wink: I feel that I am in the right place in the right time.

So, DApps builders have to purchase PLM token to maintain their DApps but they don’t need to pay high gas fee.

So in my case when I want to be a builder it is good that I have some PLM. Any documentation how to create DApps for PLM?

Awesome, The use cases seem productive and beneficial. You stated "Popular DApps on Plasm… Where would they be?

Tomek, mozesz smialo sie do mnie odezwac pomogę jestem ambasadorem w Plasm :slight_smile: a poza tym mam do Ciebie sprawę odnośnie regionalej wspołpracy na poziomie ambasadora Polkadot gdyz jak wiem jestes headem :slight_smile: Pozdrawiam Serdecznie

1 Like