Zenlink - Builders Program Application

Hey @bumerang , thanks for your question, first we need to clarify that 50m - Moonbeam, 30m - Moonriver, 10m - Bifrost, 10m - New parachain is only the initial distribution of ZLK (Zenlink network tokens), which does not mean that the ZLK on each parachain is always fixed.

We are working on getting ZLK to circulate on all parachains. For now, Moonriver<>Moonbeam and Bifrost<>Moonriver cross-chain transfers for ZLK are available, and they are implemented via Multichain and SubBridge respectively. So when Zenlink is integrated into Astar, we can certainly make ZLK on other parachains available to the Astar network through some similar solution.

Some other solutions foreseen.

1. Push CEXs such as gate.io to open up ZLK deposits and withdrawals on the Astar network. ZLK is currently listed primarily on gate.io, which we have pushed to support ZLK withdrawals and deposits on multiple networks including Bifrost, Moonriver, and Moonbeam.

2. Other feasible solutions based on XCM

Hey @Ayu , thanks to the Astar team for the support, we are equally excited about the integration and let’s build! Looking forward to hearing more thoughts and suggestions from the Astar team :heart:

1 Like

Awesome! Please keep us posted regarding the initial pairs. Welcome to Astar!

1 Like

Hi,Lu1, welcome to Astar. I’m glad to finally cooperate with zenlink. I believe we can cooperate deeply and bring more traffic to each other.

1 Like

For sure ser, we will keep you updated as soon as we have more progress.

looks awesome!!
I’d love to try it out :star_struck:

1 Like

Wonderful! So please keep building and let’s be patient

1 Like

It’s definitely a win-win ser, WAGMI :sunglasses:

Glad to see you join Astar.

1 Like

Glad to see you in Astar.

1 Like

I like Zenlink very much they have a very efficient product that I use every week.
I will be happy to support collaboration with Astar network.

1 Like

So excited. Looking forward with this project! Let’s go for big!

2 Likes

@Lu1 honestly as a zenlink user from betatest, all I can say is welcome aboard!

1 Like

awesome. a professionally ran DEX would be a welcome add and help with the credibility.

1 Like
Join Builders Program
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Want to see more projects like Zenlink on Astar and Shiden

2 Likes

@Lu1 welcome to Astar. I’m a long time fan of your project.
Please explain will you support both Native(Polkadot.js) and EVM wallets for Astar? I see you use SS58 signer for Bifrost and H160 for MB

3 Likes

I believe this is the first project to successfully utilise the DOT’s XCM philosophy.
I look forward to actually using it!

2 Likes

fascinating. 37 replies in 6 days and all positive

Looking forward to Zenlink on Astar.

1 Like

It depends on where we run the dex logic.
Bifrost integrated with Zenlink DEX Module(Pallet) into their chain codebase, so that we would let people use SS58 signer to interact with the pallet.
For Astar, we deploy Zenlink DEX EVM contracts to its evm pallet, as same as MB/MR. So we only need to let people use EVM wallet in Zenlink.

2 Likes