PolkaEx — Builders Program Application

Project Overview

PolkaEx is a cross-chain DeFi suite consisting of a Decentralized Exchange, a Launchpad, Liquidity mining, and NFT usecases. Our main chain of focus is Astar and by combining a Launchpad with a Decentralized exchange we believe this can open the door for legitimate projects seeking to raise funds and list on a Decentralized exchange on Shiden to do so in a decentralized, low fee and developer-friendly environment. Our Launchpad is currently on Ethereum but the v2 of it and our Dex will be launching on Shiden before the end of the year. Shiden provides PolkaEx and the DeFi community as a whole a Layer 2 scaling solution which is beneficial in terms of transaction fees and speed. To summarize, while we make it possible for community members and investors to invest in early ideas and projects, we provide projects with a Decentralized exchange to list their tokens.

Prior to our token launch, we launched several testnet campaigns, one on Dusty and a stress-test campaign on Shibuya in collaboration with the Astar team which was also a success.

dApp Screen

Relevant links

DApp: https://app.polkaex.io

Github: PolkaEx · GitHub

Medium: https://polkaex.medium.com/

Team (@telegram_id)

• @polkaex (Cofounder)
    • Business and Cooperation
  • @BaronPolkaEx (Cofounder)
    • Operating and Marketing
  • @ConstantinVVV (Developer)
    • Smart Contract Engineer
  • @MarvinZhu (Developer)
    • Front End Engineer

Builders Program Roadmap

Development Roadmap

Total Estimated Duration: 6~8month

Full-Time Equivalent: 5

Milestone 1
Total Estimated Duration:2month

• List on dApps Store: Register PolkaEx dApp on dApps Store on Astar to enable all users to use their SDN to stake and get rewards. PolkaEx will add a feature for stakers to earn extra rewards on its dApp to encourage users to stake SDN.
  • Build on Shiden Network: All PolkaEx products will run on the Shiden Network, such as IDO projects launching on our Launchpad, Swap, Pools. etc.
  • Pools: Shiden/Astar Network ecological projects can be placed in Pools, such as staking SDN to earn SDN, staking SDN to earn PKEX and staking PKEX to earn other tokens.
  • Bridges: PolkaEx’s own cross-chain bridge, safe, decentralized, efficient and low fees. Tokens can be freely transferred between different main networks.
  • Swap: It is the first cross-chain swap in Shiden/Astar Network ecosystem. Users can add liquidity to the liquidity pool on our decentralized exchange.
  • Farming (liquidity mining): Users who add liquidity can stake their liquidity pool tokens to earn rewards.

Milestone 2
Total Estimated Duration:3month

• Lockups/Claim Tokens: Liquidity Locking for Token Founders and Community on Shiden/Astar Network.
  • Mint: Create your coin on Shiden/Astar Network with no coding required.
  • Vesting: Team Vesting for Token Founders and Community on Shiden/Astar Network.

Milestone 3
Total Estimated Duration:2month

• NFT mint platform: Create fungibles and NFTs via a simple visual interface on Shiden/Astar Network with no coding required.
  • Auction: Decentralized auction platform on Shiden/Astar Network. Such as token auction, bidding NFTs.

Future plans

In the future, PolkaEx will deeply cooperate with all ecological projects on the Shiden/Astar Network, serve all community members and project parties, and make contributions to the prosperity and development of Shiden/Astar Network ecological within its capacity. And PolkaEx’s infrastructure will be used to expand more functions, such as derivatives, lending, insurance, etc.

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for your proposal.
Can you edit your post and clarify the estimated amount of time for each milestone?

Thanks!

1 Like

ok,we will clarify it.

How you will resolve the always problem of new dexes … liquidity’s problem?

Thank you for your submission. I think PolkaEx already proved the commitment in the last month and i am very optimistic about their progress!

1 Like

We are going to provide the liquidity. I think this is one of the things PolkaEx wants in the Builders Program.

3 Likes

Nice to hear that, thanks @sota, but you
mean ‘‘We’’ the community? or we astar team, we need that every project put deep liquidity on his own listed coins like uniswap, how the projects will be atractted to polkaex and no other DEXes? Whats the main difference here?

One of the things the Builders Program provides is liquidity. In this case, the core team.

1 Like

Will there be any liquidity bootstrap event?

we will do that if needed.

Thanks for the reply.

We are still early and we lack tools in the Shiden ecosystem. On ETH, we have a liquidity locking tool called Unicrypt, where projects can time-lock their liquidity to prevent rugpulls.

Does Polkaex come with this tool?

Yes.
PolkaEx will be having a liquidity locking tool like Unicrypt for Shiden network and the ecosystem and it will also be Multi-Chain
This is what we want to do in Milestone 2,
and we will have more innovations and features than Unicrypt, such as:
Mint: Create your coin with no coding required.
Vesting: Team Vesting for Token Founders and Community.
Create Liquidity Mining Campaign: No Coding Required
One-click mining rewards campaign creation.

1 Like

Ok, I have modified the editing content, please check.

1 Like
PolkaEx Builders Program
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Thanks for great milestone :+1::+1::+1:

Thanks for your proposal, right now I just feel I can’t vote without having an ETA for deploying PolkaEx on Shiden.
I sounds a fair approach to me adding PolkaEx to dApp Staking once it is deployed since we all had a feeling of how smooth the product was on testnet and ready to deploy.
Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input.
Our token has already been deployed on the Shiden network.
The Claim function has also been deployed. The Pools function will be deployed on or before Nov 9th with the Dex/ Swap and farm coming in on or before Nov 17th.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, looking forward to use PolkaEx on Shiden very soon then :+1:

This is a good proposal with clear vision and goals, as well as roadmap. Goodluck team!