Balancesliquidity.restrictions error

Hello everyone. i have a simple but really horrible problem. i hope you help me solve this problem. i keep getting this balancesliquidity.restrictions error. i have 0.07 astar in my account but it seems its not enough. the problem is that i dont know how can i add astar to this transferable balance.(this lockdrop wallet). because any amount of astar i send to my lockdrop wallet address needs to withdraw. again for that withdraw i keep getting same error. i know it was my mistake to not keeping at least 2 astars on my transferable balance. but what should i do now? with the update of 12th september its like i lose everything i staked and i have because of this simple error. is there anybody here could help me? thank you so much in advance.

Please add more transferrable balance. Buy from CEX and send to your wallet.

It is an easy solution.

2 Likes

What’s your wallet? I can ping you some ASTR.
Keep in mind to leave at least 10 ASTR in transferable balance to pay fees and never get stucked.

1 Like

i bought and send it to my wallet but the problem is that goes to some place that needs withdraw and for that withdraw again i keep getting that error.

you can see on the photo my EVM deposit. its what i bought from CEX and send it to this address. is there any other address i should send that i dont know ? i staked with my lockdrop wallet address and when i send astar to this address it goes straight ot EVM address.

this is my lockdrop account wallet address:
a7TFhiTNwGpUEa5BkmKEoNdqL4tHVfFMYzcKmHjJ5ypueiq

i dont know if it works. but when i send from CEX to this address it goes to withdraw. and again that withdraw needs liquidity which makes it impossible again. i dont know if ping is a solution that works or not but if it works its really a great great favor.

you can see on the photo my EVM deposit. its what i bought from CEX and send it to this address. is there any other address i should send that i dont know ? i staked with my lockdrop wallet address and when i send astar to this address it goes straight ot EVM address.

From which cex did you sent it to?

If send from Binance, it should go direct to the native. Any native to native transfer will never go into evm.deposit.

Anyway, I sent you 1 ASTR. You now have 1.07 ASTR transferrable.

1 Like

thank you so much. it was so strange but after what you did all in my evm deposit goes to native transfer and now i successfully did the unbound process. it was a really great great help and i dont know know how to thank you enough for that favor.