I am thinking…
Anybody can upload their contract on the dapp store. But for it to qualify for the rewards, it has to go through governance voting.
Things to do:
- Need to provide website and social links, Including the social profiles of the team/devs(github, website, twitter.etc.)
- If the dev is anonymous, he can leave it blank.
All these info must be visible on the dapp store listing application. This will be a guide for the community/token holders to make decision.
Then, the token holders need to vote based on the available info. We can set a criteria on this e.g.
- ≥30% of the holders must vote positive.
- ≥30% of the circulated tokens must vote positive.
- The wallets that are qualified to vote must have held an X amount of tokens for Y amount of time.
With these criterias to be met, the operator must do marketing work. He needs to actively promote his project to the Astar/Shiden community. He surely needs to do AMAs, meetup etc. to build the confidence amongst voters. This will turn his project into a real world business. Build and market it, to earn.
If any of the criterias is not met, it won’t qualify for the rewards. This criteria might help prevent manipulation from whales and bad actors.
After passing the vote, the operator must remain active, hence we need data feed from e.g.
- On chain tx
- Trading volume
If the activities do not meet X volume, the contract will be suspended for getting rewards and the operator will have to work harder, achieve and maintain the criteria for at least Y amount of time before qualifying for the rewards again.
Is this possible to do?