Grant ASTR Proposal from Astar Treasury: XSigner Incentivized Testnet Program

Hey @DiegoTowers
No problem, I was just surprised but there is no matter.
Please don’t hesitate to share here your progress :slight_smile:

Nice to hear that! :slightly_smiling_face:

I will keep you posted!

Thanks!

Hey, @DiegoTowers! Great work you did with the application, I was even part of the testing of the app which I must say I think will facilitate many processes within the ecosystem.

I just want to support what my colleague @GuiGou mentioned, there is no problem with you staking the assets, we are aware of the current fluctuation of the ASTR (however you could have moved it to a stable asset if you did not want to lose), the problem lies in that you did not notify it in your proposal and that can be seen as an undue manipulation of the funds.

I only share this as a tip, on a next occasion, try to report it before doing so.

However, I emphasize again my support to your great work.

Thanks for the support! @Juminstock!

I bear that in mind for next time!!!

1 Like

Preliminary Participation Report:

After weeks of enthusiastic participation and dedication from our community members, we’re excited to share the statistics:
:bar_chart: Key Statistics:

1. Registration: 190
  2. Multisig Address created: 55
  3. Feedback Replies: 18

In the coming days, we will publish the official reports in our Discord and a medium article.

I’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

Thank you for the report.
I’m looking forward to the article!!

Great! Thanks for sharing the report. I have some questions but I will wait until your official report comes out to ask concise questions and be clear on the information.

The numbers look very interesting. If there are any issues, please feel free to provide feedback anytime. In any case, thank you very much for the report. =)

Nice ! Glad to see so many participants :clap:

Hey! The article has been released:

In this link, you will see the reward recipient address, the corresponding amount of $ASTR, and the status of the sending process: Xsigners rewards - May 2024 - Google Sheets

We will start sending the rewards!

3 Likes

Sounds great, thank you for the update ser!

Good report. Thank you for sharing it.
I’m looking forward to launching the mainnet.

1 Like

Hi @DiegoTowers,
Thanks for the report and great job!
Based on the google sheets, all $ASTR wil not be use to reward the testnet participants?
What do you plan to do with the remaining ASTR?

Hey! Thanks for the support! :heart_hands:
I’m thinking about another campaign. We can use it to promote Contract Wizard on Astar mainnet! But, I’m also thinking of another option because Decoded is around the corner.

Any of you guys are going? Love to meet you in person!

1 Like

Look forward to seeing another campaign with XSigner! Thanks for sharing the article!

Hi @DiegoTowers
Except if am wrong but you requested 50 000 ASTR for the testnet and only 8 760 ASTR will be used to incentive the users.
If you don’t use 41 240 ASTR to incentive the users, please send back them to the treasury. The requested amount was for XSigner Incentivized Testnet Program.
If you want again 50 000 ASTR for another campaign, no problem but you should submit another proposal.

3 Likes

I strongly support @GuiGou’ thoughts, besides, reading the report and having been part of those who tested the app, I feel that the rewards were too few, if you asked for 50K $ASTR maybe you should have incentivized users more :man_shrugging:t2:.

However, it seems to me that the campaign was successful and as @GuiGou says, you should set up a new proposal if you want to use the rest of the tokens.

2 Likes

Hey @GuiGou!

Yes sure! No problem!

By the end of June I will return any remaining ASTR to the treasury!

Please confirm the address, is it the one that sent them in the first place?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @DiegoTowers

Thanks for your understanding.
Returning unnecessary tokens is to your credit!

I think you can send them to the address that originally sent them to you.
@Gaius_sama Please could you confirm that?

2 Likes

Hello @DiegoTowers

Funds can be returned to the Treasury address: YQnbw3oWxBnCUarnbePrjFcrSgVPP2jqTZYzWcccmN8fXhd

https://astar.subscan.io/account/YQnbw3oWxBnCUarnbePrjFcrSgVPP2jqTZYzWcccmN8fXhd

1 Like