How to share $Pink received on Astar Network

I think combining the hype around memecoins in crypto and trying to generate trading volume/liquidity for Astar is interesting. I think it’s fair to distribute to active dApp stakers and dApps.

4 Likes

I am of the same opinion. Precisely at this point of memecoins, where they are attracting more and more liquidity to the ecosystem, it is important to include them in with the model proposed by G.

1 Like
Distribution of $PINK tokens on Astar Network
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Allocation Breakdown:

• 40% to those who stake during the voting period in dApp Staking V3
  • 20% to those who will actively participate in governance
  • 20% to be distributed to future dApps which will develop on wasm or zkEVM
  • 20% to be distributed to users who bridge ETH into Astar zkEVM
4 Likes

I like the proposal very much and mainly support it because this will attract new stakeholders to the Astar network. Come on!

Thank you for the all the information shared here. I agree that it would be good, as it has been said.

1 Like

Good idea of having 20% for future dApps, and it could bring new inflow into Astar! Fully support!

1 Like

Voted yes, this could drive good engagement for Astar on Polka!

1 Like

I really liked offer Voted yes

1 Like

Thanks for doing the work @GuiGou. Voted yes!

1 Like

Hopefully PINK in the future will become Astar’s banner to reach more users within the blockchain ecosystem! I vote yes

1 Like

Everyone loves PINK :smiley: let’s have it. AYE for you :100:

1 Like

I support you. We need a MEME culture. My comments about PINK are as I said in our TG group before;

I think that the placement of pinks in the Lining EVM will not cause an overreaction (EVM has existed for a long time)

Then, with the support of the Layerzero infrastructure (most likely to be done), Holders will be able to switch to zkEVM and swap in QuickSwap-like places.

In this way, we will provide activity for users in both EVM and zkEVM networks and support our zkEVM launch process.

1 Like

Voted aye! Community first, always

1 Like

Longtime Astar holder, can’t vote as I don’t have enough reputation (first post on the forum). Nonetheless, very excited for this very $PINK initiative. You’ll certainly be seeing more of me around this forum in an attempt to both help steward the network as well as to secure some extra $PINK :wink:. And for you Pinkchecker, my twitter handle is @imwebdevin

1 Like

we all love pink, astar is pink🎀

@williaam26

2 Likes

This is a fair distribution. It looks like I fit a few points (dApp Staking V3 and bridge ETH)! I need as much as possible $pink coin )))Hey Pinkchecker, my twitter handle is @YuryFreeman

1 Like

Fair distribution, and who doesn’t like pink especially pink on astar :smile:

1 Like

I can’t vote but I agree with this proposal. PINK FOR EVERYONE. I’m a big fan of both projects and this is :top: @marcossnz14

1 Like

its nice to see most users receiving a potion of the pink allocation, fully supported
not an astar holder though but a DOT holder

1 Like

I don’t have ASTAR tokens but I like pink memecoin idea, I hope this is approved and it’s a success for everyone

1 Like