Looking for team/guide

Traducción de texto
españolinglés

Resultado de traducción
Good day.
I write in the hope that someone can guide me to find the information I need and, if not, generate it. I see a problem in the information obtained from the polkadot wiki. Although it is very complete, it is also a labyrinthine path where it is very easy to get lost on the branches and take alternative routes. Spending the limited time leading to a point before the initial one is what I need to avoid. In some way, in addition to the wiki as we see it today, we have a flat and linear text linked to a diagram or summary. The idea is to move forward in a balanced manner, being able to easily ignore what is not of interest at a given moment or what one already has. It happens to me that I end up with the node installed in three dirty folders, with 3 different databases and synchronizing in three different processes (at least). When I still don’t know for sure how to get benefit from having polkadot running on my system.
I wouldn’t mind being the one to carry out this guide in Spanish (if the readers can tolerate my spelling errors) and taking into account that my income is almost zero and I have to face expenses.
I wish that in addition to bringing Polkadot closer to people, I could develop applications in the environment and make a living from it all. My problem is the words that escape me in English. Emotional instability is added, which is conditioned by economic instability and loneliness.
If a group appears, let’s say about 10 people and we get to it, we earn some money and we also build fun things… I enjoy programming. If the desk and chair weren’t uncomfortable I would have to force myself to go for a walk. Right now my mood and other conditions stop me from going out for walks and socializing.
Good day. Thank you so much.

##########

Texto original

Buen día.
Escribo con la esperanza que alguien pueda orientarme a encontrar la información que necesito y en caso contrario de no existir, generarla. Veo un problema en la información que se obtiene de la wiki de polkadot. Si bien es muy completa, tambien es un camino laberíntico donde es muy fácil perderse en los ramales y tomar rutas alternativas. Gastar el limitado tiempo para desembocar en un punto anterior al inicial es lo que necesito evitar. De algun modo tener ademas de la wiki como la vemos hoy, un texto plano y lineal unido a un esquema o resumen. La idea es avanzar de manera equilibrada pudiendo obviar facilmente lo que no interese en un momento dado o ya se tenga. Me sucede que acabo con el nodo instalado en tres carpetas dustintas, con 3 bases de datos distintas y sincronizando en tres procesos distintos(como minimo). Cuando todavía no sé con certeza cómo obtener beneficio de tener polkadot corriendo en mi sistema.
No me importaría ser yo el que llevara a cabo esta guia en español(si los lectores soportan mis errores ortográficos) y teniendo en cuenta que mis ingresos son casi nulos y tengo que enfrentar gastos.
Ojalá ademas de acercar polkadot a la gente pudiera desarrollar aplicaciones en el entorno y vivir de todo ello. Mi problema son las palabras que se me escapan en inglés. Se suma inestabilidad emocional que lo condiciona la inestabilidad económica y soledad.
Si aparece un grupo, digamos unas 10 personas y nos ponemos a ello, ganamos algo de dinero y ademas construimos cosas divertidas… A mi me divierte programar. Si el escritorio y la silla no fueran incómodos tendría que obligarme a salir a pasear. Ahora mismo mi estado animico y otros condicionantes frenan que salga a pasear y relacionarme.
Feliz día. Muchas gracias.

Hello @treebtc,

Welcome to the forum of Astar Network, one of Polkadot’s parachains.

Your message is not related to Astar Network, please join the Polkadot community and post your message on the Polkadot forum.

Thank you and have a good day!

3 Likes