(Stake my application)I will do something I didn't dare to do last time. It is impossible?

I have removed the astr that I had in astar core contributors and other projects because I want to try hosting my own application. I don’t fully understand the negative implications it may incur and I hope there aren’t any. I spend a lot of time on astar and polkadot documentation reading and documenting myself. The language barrier and a lot of personal insecurity make me doubt. Seeing myself a little alone in this makes me doubt, but my work situation forces me to take risks. I bet a lot on astar and in the end I gave everything I had. I will have constant momentum, the same one I bring from behind and the hope that my work situation will improve or that some team or person will notice me and absorb me and get support. I will continue to document myself and try to do things the way they should be done. For me this is all the opportunity I have so far. It will be very important that the path does not lead me to any dead ends. I will be very attentive and I hope that if it happens I can avoid it in time. I notice that people do not understand me and I fear that in the fact that someone may not understand me, there is someone else who will benefit by not listening to me. In any case it has made me dare to go alone more. More alert and it has made me trust the project more because I understand that if people infiltrate trying to sow discouragement, the reason is that I am in a good project and we have to remove the light so that other intentions are not obscured. The last thing I say is just speculation and putting yourself in the worst case scenario. It is trying to find solutions before problems appear, but thinking and thinking too much. Many times it is not productive.
My project is “meblillo”. Its fundamental abstract idea is that every organism can be included within the polkadot ecosystem and also serve the whole as a unit.
Good day.

Hey bro! I do not understand what your point, but please only invest the money you can afford to lose. Crypto is very volatile and risky… even great projects with hardworking teams can face tough periods when market crashes.

Good luck with your new project! Keep working hard.

1 Like

It will be a pleasure to receive your feedback.

Currently I have put my astr back into the sake and will continue doing small jobs on replit and from the cell phone. Having been left without a computer, I will only be able to contribute what I have. If I recover I will continue with my idea of ​​’meblillo’ which would be the continuation of ‘treebtc’ come tomorrow. It will be easier for me to understand myself if I keep remembering that treebtc was a previous stage and meblillo came later. But the internal situation at Polkadot has me worried. I really distrust that there are bad actors interested in another cryptocurrency and working against polkadot within polkadot and I say this because it is important to maintain the good order and quality of the publications, what is against everyone is making excuses for details or looking for imperfections to justify silencing people who may not be perfect and have flaws but they are ultimately telling the truth and they are interested in the project and not just its price compared to something else. I will try to contribute in the forum and I will try to show that there but I am afraid to speak there. Yes, I don’t write clearly and sometimes I even censor myself but I didn’t become a programmer thanks to the bans or having my homework done but there was a stranger there who responded. Today I don’t know if he doesn’t want to respond, if something else has happened to him or if he will still be there and I can’t find him. If I think that you have to ask and answer and if you don’t know how to answer, I don’t know so I can work on the answer. Having 8 answers representing eight products that are trending is what I think you should stay away from because the internet is very blurred.

Hello community. I came to say that I still don’t have a computer and that no one understands what I do on it and that’s why I could spend the rest of my life without another one. The disk is stored somewhere and my collateral will not be able to boot again. With it went the entire Polkadot architecture and development base. a few weeks of blind work that I had fun doing but that was taking up a lot of my time and access to benefits is difficult. Otherwise I would try to manage a tower from the polkadot treasury, but once then and if the tower is not mine I can destroy it at the slightest suspicion that they wanted to steal from me, I’m not sure I want to ask for anything either. If I asked, I would ask for a quince. meblillo is a workshop ship. It is the idea of ​​meblillo. “the spirit of repair” (good name for a first ship). Polkadot has done a lot for governance and I think it should focus on social work. Rather than power, which in the end is what gives a vote, it should be the power to all row in the same direction. the world is very close to needing this more than the internet itself. Information is mutable and manipulable. knowing that the person you love is fine regardless of whether he is with you or where in the universe is essential to being able to handle advanced technologies and not having to do so to vote yes or no to war. social, psychological work. scare war to the point that we can all have a nuclear power plant at home. This is not possible today because out of fear we do not even investigate it, but there are those of us who think we can have that and much more. It is possible that we are around 50 and have to settle for a soccer ball, but it is also possible that while waiting for the ball we have meditated deeper than normal. I like sports, yes. and fun. Before watching football again I have to watch a couple of things. The first thing is my space. my library. I also can’t let the ending catch me playing out of breath. Not as long as I don’t take full responsibility for it and today it is easier for me to visit the past when I was five years old than to feel like a member of anything. I don’t want a gold crown. Maybe I deserve it because of how close and easy I have had the thorns.