LOYLE (NFT Pocket) – dApp Staking Proposal

Hello @Geometron.inc , LINE once was very popular chat app in Indonesia.
Although now a bit declining its popularity here, but it seems that with the new additional to display NFT and receiving/transferring I guess in the future if there’s any NFT project or IP project that came from Japan it could boost popularity here again here in my country as J-Culture is very popular here.

Welcome to Astar, I voted yes

2 Likes

This is a very interesting project because Line already has a large user base. I would like to ask you some questions:

1. Is the project partnered with Line directly? How?

2. Who is the target user? I understand that most people already use MetaMask. What is the strategy to attract users?

3. What are the security measures for the wallet? I understand that it is integrated with Line, which could potentially create security vulnerabilities.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the proposal, I like the idea of using Line instead of installing new wallet, which might bring more users to the eco. I would like to know if you have a plan to integrate with other tools like tg, wechat and others? also, since it is the on Line, how do users safely control their own wallet, will there be safety issue?

1 Like

Thank you for question.

1. we are not directly affiliated with LINE. the service will utilize the API provided by LINE.
  2. is a general Japanese user who does not have a meta-mask. The penetration rate of meta-masks is still low in Japan. 3.
  3. private keys are managed by web3auth. As you mentioned, if a vulnerability occurs on LINE and someone else is able to log into your LINE account, your private key may be stolen. However, this is true for social logins in general.
1 Like

Thank you for your question.
We are considering horizontal expansion to tg and other social networking sites.
We believe that a solution utilizing LINE will be a great opportunity for mass-adoption to the Japanese.
Users will utilize social login to log in to web3auth. Their private keys are obtained directly from web3auth and are self-managed, and are not stored on either LINE’s or our servers.

1 Like

Welcome to Astar!
Voted yes.
PS I have only one request - please make it possible to switch to English language :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me ask you a question to consider for English support. From which countries are you accessing our service?
Our service is mainly targeted at Japanese people, but if there are many other nationalities, we would consider supporting English.

1 Like

I have voted yes aswell, as I think this can onboard a lot of new users.
But as the previous messages have indicated, there should be a support for other languages, minimum english.

2 Likes

Portugal, but English is an international language and it would be nice to have this option.

1 Like

Welcome to Astar. Voted yes👌🏼

1 Like

I believe that this development will contribute to our ecosystem. Full supportWhich other well-known platforms will you expand to in the future?

1 Like

Voted yes.
I’m hoping for it to achieve mass adoption.

1 Like

Voted yes.
I think that this proposal is unique and promising in that it works not only with ”NFT Pocket" but also with CRM.

1 Like

Voted yes, welcome to Astar fam!

2 Likes

I love projects that appeal to the masses and especially integrate people into web3 without them knowing it, on the other hand, the plan to reward its users with ASTR tokens will further expand the knowledge about Astar

2 Likes

Voted Yes cause I think it’s a great way to bring web2 users to web3. Glad to see LOYLE application :clap:

2 Likes

Voted Yes!

Good luck

Gaius, Astar & Polkadot Ambassador :astar:

2 Likes

I represent GEOMETRON.
Thank you all for voting in favor.
It was successfully passed by 100% in favor of joining dapps staking.
We are pioneering a web3 solution using LINE to bring mass adoption.
Thank you.

2 Likes

@Geometron.inc

Congrats!! The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.
  2. Have a verified smart contract and share the contract address here.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.

We will whitelist the addresses.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing with me the steps for future dapps staking.
I describe my response below.

1. Vwi8eqao6gxRK7xE2ENf6etbiQu4VHrbVhXK3HjN9jivSWw
  2. 0x77CA5df58607a6E57E537F0492Bd82e932feE7ac
  3. GitHub - GEOMETRON/nft-pocket-astart-contract: #astar-network #dAppStaking