LOYLE (NFT Pocket) – dApp Staking Proposal

Intro

Dear Astar community, it is a pleasure to be here. I’m Yosuke, Founder at LOYLE(NFT Pocket). LOYLE would like to apply for the Astar dApp Staking listing.

Project Overview

• We are GEOMETRON LLC, a Japanese company, and we have developed a new product called “LOYLE(NFT Pocket)”.
    “LOYLE(NFT Pocket)” is a cryptocurrency wallet that operates within “LINE”, Japan’s largest communication app (similar to WhatsApp or WeChat in other countries).
    Even users who are unfamiliar with NFTs and cryptocurrencies can easily create a wallet with just one tap from the LINE app they use daily. Moreover, based on daily logins and other activities, users can earn ASTR tokens and NFTs.
  • Differentiation: Traditional wallets have always required users to install new apps or access new web services. However, our “LOYLE(NFT Pocket)” stands out by allowing users to create a wallet using “LINE” , by leveraging the LINE API, which many already have installed on their smartphones.
  • Ease of Access: Users can effortlessly create a wallet within the LINE app they regularly use, without the need to explore new apps or web services.
  • Ease of Use for Businesses: Many companies utilize LINE’s official accounts for promotional purposes, emphasizing touchpoints with users. LOYLE serves as a powerful tool for these companies when building loyalty programs. Users can earn NFTs and tokens through actions like reading articles from companies, purchasing products, or visiting popup stores. These NFTs can then be used to upgrade membership ranks.
    As the rank increases, users become eligible to receive special offers from companies.
    Through the companies using LOYLE, we will distribute ASTR tokens, enabling tens of millions of people to acquire ASTR tokens. We will initially acquire users in Japan and then expand to Taiwan and Thailand, where LINE is also used. Subsequently, not just limited to LINE, we plan to apply a similar mechanism to KakaoTalk, WeChat, Telegram, etc., and expand globally.

Our Mission:

• Realization of a world where NFT will be used before long

Team members:

• Yosuke Takagi:Founder
    • Achievement
      • ETH SanFransisco:Polygon Pool Prize
      • TV ASAHI Hackathon:Sponser Prize
  • Takaho:Engineer
  • Shiro Kawai:Engineer
  • Yusuke Oyama:BizDev

Security:

• Basically, private key management is left to web3auth, and the LOYLE app calls only the minimum necessary.

Past Performance & Milestones:

Future roadmap:

• Through the companies using LOYLE(NFT Pocket), we will distribute ASTR tokens, enabling tens of millions of people to acquire ASTR tokens. We will initially acquire users in Japan and then expand to Taiwan and Thailand, where LINE is also used. Subsequently, not just limited to LINE, we plan to apply a similar mechanism to KakaoTalk, WeChat, Telegram, etc., and expand globally.

dApp Staking Reward Usage Breakdown:

• New Astar User Subsidies (10%)
  • Development cost(30%)
  • Co-marketing Activities (50%)
    Giveaways
    User Generated Content (UGC) campaigns
    Ambassador programs
  • Insurance(10%)

Appendix:
Here are the basic links to our product and communities:

9 Likes

Welcome and thank you for your proposal.
Actually, I already have been using NFT Pocket since April 2023.

That’s good idea to support for the mass-adaption.
Especially, most of Japanese usual use the LINE as a sns application every day because it’s so easy and usefull.

I have some questions.
I tried to send to a few ASTR from other wallet, but it was not updated yet. do you know why this is?
(I confirmed there is the tokens on an address of NFT Pocket by the explorer)

Also, we can see the NFT/FT, on the other hands can we send them from NFT Pocket to other wallet such as another NFT Pocket, non-custodial wallet or custodial wallet?

Interesting to see your project, welcome to Astar!
Just curious if you have plan to make your product more for global community members, as I was not able to find this on LIne (but I think this is due to the reason that some services are only available domestically). Would you be able to share any tutorial or guide to install or add on Line? :slight_smile:

On top of it, I was curios how many networks your product supports and if it is on EVM or native. :slight_smile:

I was able to confirm this after a few hours.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment!
Our Dev team has confirmed the presence of the reported bug.
We would like to inform you that the bug was fixed on 2023/9/9 at 15:20 (JTC).
Thank you again for your comment.

Additionally, it is possible to transfer/send NFT/FT from NFT Pocket to external wallets. However, this feature is temporarily closed at the moment. We are currently updating so that the transfer button will only be displayed if the user has FT (gas) in their wallet.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment!
By clicking the link below, you can add NFT Pocket to LINE.
Please give it a try!
Additionally, we currently support Ethereum, Polygon, and Astar.

2 Likes

I will give you feedback again.
I got an error ( attached image ) after I sent three NFT (on Astar).
I can see these on TofuNFT by the way.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We have investigated and found that it is an error in the bluez API.
We are in the process of implementing error handling so that errors in bluez will still be displayed.
Please wait a little longer.

2 Likes

Excellent!
I look forward to seeing more Astar users when they can open Astar wallets and purchase NFTs on LINE.

1 Like

Thanks, it worked and now have my addr on Line! In general, it would be efficient to introduce new crypto space users to cryto, hopefully and especially on Astar, but my one concern about this is a two-step wallet if Line is not installed or one frequently uses other social media apps, like whatsapp. In such a case, they would need to install Line only for your product. I was curious if you have plans to develop your project independent and directly on Astar. Or have any plan to bring people those who are new to Line.

Hello Yosuke and the LOYLE team,

Thank you for sharing your proposal. I’m interested in understanding more about the security measures in place to protect users’ private keys and assets within the LINE app environment. Can you provide details on this aspect of LOYLE’s functionality?

1 Like

Thank you for contacting us.
As for security, we keep it secure by not doing our own private key management. We leave the private key management part to web3auth.

As for the function of LOYLE, the wallet part is specialized for viewing NFT.
You can remit and transfer, but you cannot connect to Opensea and so on. The reason for this is to reduce the risk of XSS by making it possible to sign only within the NFT Pocket UI.

1 Like

First, we are targeting users who are already using LINE.
After that, we will expand to other social networking services such as Whatsapp and KakaoTalk.

2 Likes

LINE is a big thing in Japan. This is going to be a huge boost to Japanese mass adoption.

1 Like

Hello Yosuke,

Welcome to Astar!

Unfortunately, I don’t have a LINE so I can’t try your product. I will therefore rely on @tksarah’s expertise and comments to make my decision.

However, I am interested in your product as it fits well with Astar’s strategy to become the leading blockchain in Japan for mass adoption.

Do you already support all NFT collections from Astar network in NFT Pocket (display NFTs and ability to send/receive any NFT)?

I’m the co-founder of an NFT collection on Astar called Algemantis and I’d like to see how we can collaborate together to bring our collection to Japanese users on Line. Contact me on Telegram if you want to discuss it.

Gaius, Astar & Polkadot Ambassador :astar:

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!

1 Like

Hello Gunit,

I provide the references for you.

Yosuke answered before;

Additionally, it is possible to transfer/send NFT/FT from NFT Pocket to external wallets. However, this feature is temporarily closed at the moment. We are currently updating so that the transfer button will only be displayed if the user has FT (gas) in their wallet.

Also, currently it seems that “NFT pocket” supports Astar EVM.

Sorry for the article written in Japanese, recently I wrote an article like this, so please take a look.

1 Like
Join Astar dApp Staking
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Welcome to Astar Network. I found the idea behind the project quite intriguing, although i do recognize the challenges ahead. I believe that having a native Japanese tool can foster deeper dialogue and community onboarding, attracting more users to the overall ecosystem. I’m also pleased with the future collaboration aspect with existing projects and the fact that there’s already a prototype of the app in development.

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal! I would like to hear more about how do you plan to distribute ASTR tokens?

1 Like