[May] Ambassador Call

Hello everyone. This is Sota. In this topic, I would like to introduce a monthly community call with our ambassadors. Since our goal is to make a decentralized autonomous organization, it is very important to hear community’s feedback constantly. (* “Community” includes developers, validators, ambassadors, and contributors. It doesn’t include speculators and daily traders)

What is a monthly ambassadors call?

• Core team invites ambassadors to a community call on Zoom.
  • The call is recorded on Zoom and will be published on Youtube so that all members can see the video after the call.
  • During the call, core team introduces and explains upcoming milestones, technical progresses, and Polkadot/Kusama’s updates.
  • Ambassadors ask questions to the core team and the core team answers the questions.

The purpose of this call is to make our progresses clear and convey what we have decided and what issues we are working on.

Poll
Dear ambassadors. Please vote for the following poll.

[May] Ambassadors Call
  • May 5th 9am Eastern/ 9pm China Time
  • May 6th 9am Eastern/ 9pm China Time
  • May 11th 10am Eastern/ 10pm China Time
  • May12th 10am Eastern/ 10pm China Time

0 voters

Community Questions
If you have a question for the call, please reply on this thread. We will pick up some outstanding questions in the call.

5 Likes

This site can help you convert the time to your timezone.

1 Like

How do I become an Ambassador, I am getting this post but I cannot vote.

Hi @biggwb

Only official ambassadors can vote.
The voting and video are public for everyone to see. Active members in our community will be granted the Ambassador title.

Cool thanks Maarten, I will get in volved

Thank you for filling our the form. Let’s have an ambassadors call on May 11th from 10am Eastern / 10pm China Time

2 Likes