Starbank - Builders Project Application

Thank you for apply to Builders program and your presentation. I like the project and the team, but I think you better start from implementation on Shiden. We have Shiden Growth program which can help you to build the marketing strategy and build the community, and you can test your ideas about the liquidity .

After the first steps on Shiden you can make next successful move on Astar.

Here is some info about the Shiden Growth Initiative - The Shiden Growth initiative in cooperation with PromoTeam | by Maarten Henskens | Astar Network | Medium I am coordinator of the program you can PM me directly to discuss how we can help.

And more details how we help the projects from Shiden ecosystem - Shiden Growth – Medium

4 Likes

Hey, It’s a nice project with ambitions.

Why not join Shiden network first? It need this type of application and I really enjoy to see you build a community and test the features you want in Shiden .

Moreover, a team conserving 17% of total supply, it’s pretty high, especially if you join the builders program.

Thanks for supporting!

Why not join Shiden network first? It need this type of application and I really enjoy to see you build a community and test the features you want in Shiden .

I can send you PM the reason better not to disclose here.

Moreover, a team conserving 17% of total supply, it’s pretty high, especially if you join the builders program.

I don’t stick to the allocation. Could you give me capable idea?
When I ask Astar team about allocation idea, I was suggested more high allocation for team. I’ve changed it to small. I thought it’s miscommunication.

3 Likes

Thanks for supporting.

Just to let you know,
I’ve re-deployed and added an additional audit report.

Almost same. The differences are flatten codes or not.

3 Likes

Let me share some reasons here also.

• We are doing marketing as Astar Protocol. Twitter, more than 30k followers https://twitter.com/StarbankFinance Discord users are more than 26k users. They are waiting for us as Astar Project.
  • Have already some partnership agreements with some Astar Protocols. more than 5, maybe more. we are going to make announcements one by one around when their tokensale dates.
  • have a plan about a Youtube interview. as Astar Project.
  • Users want to introduce me to some investors. as the Astar Project.
  • have plans to hold AMAs. as Astar Project.
  • I am contributing to the Astar network hackathon program as a speaker to invite more devs to Astar. https://devillage-web3.org/ Not to Shiden.

My vision & the priority is on Astar. Let me consider releasing on Shiden after Astar.

5 Likes

Thanks for supporting ! !

6 Likes