Furucombo is a DeFi aggregator that allows users to perform complex or multiple transactions from our easy to use interface. Examples are swapping tokens and bridging in one transaction, sending a token to multiple addresses through our multi-send cube, or managing positions on Aave or other lending protocols using our lending dashboard and position management features. Position management features are unique to Furucombo and are completed through the use of flashloans such as Collateral Swap, Debt Swap, Leverage, and Deleverage.
Hsuan-Ting - CEO
Josh Blazar - BD & Community
Dune Dashboard: https://dune.com/Marcov/furucombo
Team Code Repos:
Prior Work Experience:
Furucombo has a multitude of experience in the space, including participating in many hackathons & events (in-person & online). We have also built many products, with the main one being Furucombo. Additionally we have worked on a centralized exchange before switching to DeFi, created a address tagger, and a payment system for DeFi protocols. If anyone is interested in these I can provide more information upon request.
Project Goals and Differentiating Factors:
We are aiming to provide utility on chain that is not yet available. From our easy to use interface, and utilizing code such as flashloans we can provide utility that is not yet being utilized. The benefits of integrating Furucombo are vast, but here are some points:
- Ease of use for users as they can perform trades from one interface
- Unlocks composability of the platform through chaining transactions
- Position management tools with advanced functions to perform debt swaps, collateral swaps, leverage, and deleverage
- Integration of Protocolink which will allow composability for developers
Development Roadmap and Project Sustainability:
The roadmap can be broken up into a few phases. The first phase will be providing basic functionality to ASTAR. Then we can add the Lending Dashboard integration, and finally add the Protocolink integration. The phases will be broken down as follows:
- All utility features (Multi-Send, Wrap/Unwrap, Send Token)
- Stargate (wormhole) bridge (Token Bridge)
- Arthswap (Swap Token, Add Liquidity, Remove Liquidity, Stake Token & Unstake Token [If the contract supports chain input])
- SiO2 Finance (Borrow, Repay, Withdraw, Deposit, Flashloan)
- Lending Dashboard integration for SiO2 Finance with advanced position management features such as: Collateral Swap, Debt Swap, Leverage, and Deleverage
- Include Protocolink API/SDK to allow builders to utilize protocols on ASTAR through our API and create products or protocols easier and without coding knowledge.
- Launching all contracts on ASTAR, front end integrated and ready to use (3-4 weeks)
- Launching Lending Dashboard integration with advanced features (1-2 weeks)
- Providing Protocolink functionality (1-2 weeks)
We are requesting at this time $12,000 USDC or in ASTAR tokens for the aforementioned integration, but we are flexible to adjust or discuss further with the community on this amount.
Ecosystem Engagement and Alignment:
We are happy to provide weekly updates to the community on the progress of the Milestones, and we can include volume and user count through a Dune Dashboard if requested.
Email - Josh @dinngo.co
Discord - blazar0582
How we heard about the Unstoppable Grants Program:
I’ve been a long time supporter in ASTAR since the network launched. Recently, Furucombo has been focused on expanding to EVM chains that offer strong future value, and therefore I figured it would be a great idea to launch Furucombo on ASTAR as the network is mature enough now to benefit from the composability.
Information on Protocolink:
Protocolink is an infrastructure solution that enables developers to integrate various applications and functions easily, without dealing with smart contracts. This is done through the Protocolink API. This provides you the flexibility and freedom from the limitations of single protocols, and allows easy integration of multiple use cases to leverage the expanding possibilities of DeFi. Whether you are a seasoned DeFi developer, or just getting started, our SDK provides a suite of easy-to-use functions and tools that can help you build innovative and robust applications quickly and easily. The features of Protocolink are robust. Here are just a few of the potential use cases:
Lending Kit - Build DApps for position management including: leverage, deleverage, collateral swap, and debt swap all on top of multiple lending protocols such as Aave, Compound, and more.
Automation - Add functionality to EOA’s and smart wallets with the ability to configure automation through approvals.
Zaps - Streamline the user experience by combining multiple transactions at once using any input token.
Multi-Action Bundling - Send multiple assets in a single transaction for airdrops or DAO payments, or swap one asset into many with the click of a button.
Governance LP Kit - Build a SDK that bundles transactions to manage governance token LPs with 1-click for deeper liquidity
Bots - Create your own bot utilizing zero-fee flash loans for liquidation on lending protocols, or arbitrage.
Thank you for taking the time to review and read our proposal.