3ridge - UCG application proposal

Hi Shawn, I really appreciated if 3Ridge can expand as far as Vietnam. I’m still believing with my theory that unlocking SEA have to start from Vietnam first. I vote Yes on Townhall.

1 Like

Hello @shawn

Congratulations! :tada:

The voting is passed.

To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native Astar wallet with some transferrable 10 ASTR. Share the address here. No ledger wallet or EVM wallet.
  2. Have a verified smart contract on Astar Network (Layer 1) and share the contract address here. No zkEVM smart-contract.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  4. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website.
    Link: https://forms.gle/J5BAy1rct1oTojwk7

Guide: Register dApp | Astar Docs

We will whitelist your addresses for dApp Staking.

4 Likes

Congrats to the team to be a recipient of UCG! :tada: Really excited to witness your contribution to the network as well as the unique Tier based reward strategy for the next months! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you @pithecus

Thank you so much for the congratulations and the warm wishes! :tada:

We’re thrilled to be a recipient of UCG and are eager to contribute to the network.

1 Like

Great! Please share anything if we can do something benefitial for the network together! :saluting_face:

1 Like

@shawn

Congratulations on your approved proposal! Personally I was a believer in your project and I hope it goes great, take advantage of these last days of the voting period to promote your product!

1 Like

Thank you @Juminstock

Thank you so much for your support and kind words! We’re thrilled that our proposal was approved.

We’ll definitely make the most of the remaining days of the voting period to promote our product. Your belief in our project means a lot and motivates us to push even harder.

Looking forward to delivering great results!

I saw your project and it seems interesting.

We have a lot of projects around incentivized on-chain marketing like Galxe and Airlyft. In this case, the project will focus on the Korean market with incentivized on-chain interactions to reach more users. Are you going to make it for Astar or integrate other dApps into the network?

1 Like

Thank you @Gaius_sama

1. WSwZvpj7u9VdrzfJXnrE5GHgi74LWSato6jsegZeaKEdg1A
  2. Contract address: https://astar.blockscout.com/address/0x78472344DE9ef8D4FDf0dEB0Df1ebdadC895b440?tab=contract
  3. We were informed that tagging is unnecessary because our GitHub repo operates entirely in private mode since we don’t handle smart contracts directly.
  4. Form has been completed and submitted.

Thank you again for helping us with this, and look forward to next steps.

@shawn
Perfect, my friend! I will be very excited to read your report on your progress, please be as explicit as possible and use lots of marketing strategies.

Success!

1 Like

Congratulations to the team. I hope we’ll get to do some fun things together. =)

1 Like

Addresses have been whitelisted. You can now register on the portal by connecting the native wallet.

1 Like

3ridge has been registered

Link: https://portal.astar.network/astar/dapp-staking/dapp?dapp=0x78472344de9ef8d4fdf0deb0df1ebdadc895b440

Please keep informed on this thread for our news

2 Likes

2M ASTR tokens from Community funds have been staked on your dApp. Congratulations :tada:

As part of the UCG program , don’t forget to publish your monthly check-in reports here to share your updates with the community.

Good luck with your development.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support and trust in our dApp! :tada:

We are thrilled to have 2M ASTR tokens from Community funds staked on our platform. This is a significant milestone for us, and we are committed to delivering value to the community.

As part of the UCG program, we will ensure to publish our monthly check-in reports regularly to keep everyone updated on our progress and developments. Your feedback and support are invaluable to us.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to a successful journey together!

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, the product is a marketing agency to promote new and old dapps in the ecosystem.

I find the idea interesting, but I don’t see it as a product that directly adds value to the Astar chain - The product depends on the success of other dApps to exist.

Perhaps partnerships with dApps would be something more assertive (like a marketing agency) to finance development.

2 Likes

We believe that 3ridge can directly add value to the Astar chain.

Marketing is crucial for the success of any Web3 project. Additionally, with the release of numerous infra competitors, project marketing has become even more challenging now compared to 2021 and 2022.

We believe that the most important thing during these times is to have optimized marketing strategies and execution tailored to each country. From this perspective, 3ridge can create significant value for Astar.

Those are great milestones. In any case, I’m rooting for you =)

Hi @shawn, 3ridge team!

Hope everything’s going well. Looking forward to your first month’s report here.

1 Like

Hi @shawn , consider this message as a kind reminder for the monthly report according to the UCG program and schueduled on the 3rd of September (Unstoppable Community Grants Program - 2024 - Google Sheets). It would also be great if you already can share a high level heads-up :slight_smile: can’t wait!

1 Like