3ridge - UCG application proposal

I’m sorry for the delay with the monthly report. I will ensure the next report is submitted accurately and within the designated timeframe.

Here’s our first monthly report:

3Ridge Dev Side
We have decided to shift our focus from providing 3ridge in the form of SaaS to platforms like PointCask and CoinNess, to instead developing the existing functionalities further. In line with this, we are concentrating on optimizing the UI/UX of 3ridge. This update will be applied in September, so everyone will be able to check it out then.

Event Metrics
Since 3ridge submitted the application to UCG, we have uploaded 15 new events. These events featured content introducing various DApps and Layers such as The Beacon, Arbitrum, and OpenCampus. A total of 4,718 participants took part in these 15 events.

Astar Event
As stated in the UCG proposal, 3ridge has decided to use all tier 4 rewards for Astar. Initially, we planned to host continuous events to share Astar news with users, even with smaller reward amounts. However, due to the market situation worsening slightly, we have decided to shift to hosting larger events with bigger reward amounts. We think it’s appropriate to host an event that fully utilizes at least $1,000 worth of staking rewards once this amount has been gathered.

Focus for Upcoming Months
Next month, we will focus on updating the UI/UX as outlined in the dev side focus. Regarding Astar-related events, although our baseline is to hold events when sufficient rewards have been collected, we are also considering hosting events more quickly if the market improves or if there is noteworthy news to promote about Astar.

2 Likes

Hi @shawn thanks for the report! And FYI and as a kind reminder, this month should have been the second monthly report (see the spreadsheet shared above). :slight_smile:

As shared in the UCG v2 thread, partially quoted below, you also can share your transactions performed using the grants (and blocking issues if any), so that the community also can take a look.

Thank you so much for sharing the updates! For the event, if you ever want to reach the Chinese community, please let me know, I would be happy to host one with you on AIWeb3 chinese community

Thanks for the kind reminder.
As noted in the sheet, I’ll upload the second monthly review on September 3rd.
We won’t be withdrawing the staking rewards unless we’re holding an Astar event at 3ridge. When the event is posted, we’ll upload the detailed information related to it on the forum (transaction etc…).

Looking forward to the report and the events later!

Great… as @pithecus said the community is excited to see the improvement made on the second spreadsheet and what the protocol built over these weeks. Let’s go.

Thanks for the report. Looking forward. Could you share more info on the UI optimization you try to do?

Loving how things are going toward making the UI/UX better at 3ridge. Waiting for September to see an update.

The plan of Astar event also makes total sense with the market conditions now. Hosting larger events with higher rewards should make more people join in. Excited to see that in the forthcoming months!

Thank you for your anticipation. I’m planning to include images in this month’s report that provide an early look at the UI/UX updates.

Thank you for your anticipation. We should be able to open the Astar event by the end of September at the latest

2nd monthly report.

Here’s our 2nd monthly report:

3Ridge Dev Side
Development for the UI/UX updates is nearly complete, and we will soon enter the final QA phase. After the visual updates, there will be functional updates as well. We will share more detailed information on the forum as soon as it is finalized.

Event Metrics
Since the last report, 3ridge has launched two new events introducing MEW, with over 500 participants in total. The current event has been planned in conjunction with KBW, taking place in Korea, and we’ve discovered great synergy throughout this process. For events related to Asta, we plan to incorporate event conditions such as taking picture of booths or conference during Astar Web3 events

Focus for Upcoming Months
This month, we will focus on the final QA for the UI/UX updates and their release. Additionally, unless there are significant changes in market conditions, we plan to upload the Asta event to 3ridge by the end of September at the latest.

3 Likes

That was quick, thank you for the new update!

It’s great to hear that the UI/UX updates are nearing completion. Excited to see the final QA and the upcoming events!

Thank you for the update.
The event metrics look very good. How was KBW’s event? I would like to know more details about it.

Thank you for 2nd monthly report:

I’m super excited about the progress in our 2nd monthly report!
I’m really looking forward to the upcoming Asta event and the planned updates. Let’s keep this momentum going and hit our goals for the next few months!

Thank you for updating the information. If I may, I’d like to consult with you a bit more.

The event coming to Asia seems very interesting. What number is the team targeting for this event?

As for this month, I’m eagerly awaiting the UI/UX updates. If you need any feedback, please let me know. =)

Hi @shawn , along with @BoomBLB 's message, look forward to seeing the events posted on the 3ridge :slight_smile:
By the way, is it an option for normal users to see the details for their participated events except for the number of participants? For example, one of the latest events is related to an AMA, then event participants might have wanted to know the selected questions and corresponding answers.

Thanks for the update and great work. Do you have a number of transactions on the platform which came with the events?

Thank you for the 2nd report this month. I look forward to seeing your future plans come true!

If I may ask a bit more from what I’ve observed, many dApps have started entering the Soneium Ecosystem. I’m not sure how the team views the opportunities in this area, in terms of plans to expand into Soneium. =)