Ambassador Program / Dual Roles

In terms of blame i think you are incorrect - an agent can just delete their account and walk away. This will come back on the Astar brand if a project goes to 0 that was promoted by Astar ambassadors

We have different opinions on this subject. I think people build their brand and reputation in Web3 by being active on social media and creating their own communities. It can take years to build up a solid reputation and a sizeable community, but if someone ends up promoting a scam, they’ll lose it all very quickly and that’s years of work down the drain. Even if they come back with a new name, the internet will always remember and find them. Trying to become a public figure with bad intentions is not a good strategy.

1. List of Ambassdors
    I found some X accounts listed no longer exist

Thanks for notifying this, we’ve had a few community accounts shut down by Twitter over the past few months. This may be the reason why these accounts have been closed. I’ll check with the agent concerned and update the list.

1. I don’t see a Conflict of Interest section.
    Even the Neurolanche Ambassador program has this section

Please feel free to suggest something as part of this discussion. I’m open to debate on how we should view conflicts of interest, as they can be arbitrary.

Regarding Neurolanche and SFY Labs/Age of Chronos mentioned several times in this topic. This is off-topic and I invite all participants to use the corresponding topics to avoid drifting from the main subject. We will automatically remove all messages that are not relevant to the discussion.

I won’t comment on these points, as they don’t concern the ecosystem agent program.

@FFR23 You seem to have something personal against Neurolanche and you are supporting of SFY Labs, that’s your right but please use the existing topics to share your opinions, arguments or support. If necessary, you can also open new topics.

Besides, if no one speaks up or supports your arguments, it’s not always because they’re afraid to speak up, but it may be that they disagree with your opinion or aren’t interested in discussion. The same applies to my messages or those of others, and we must respect the silence of others. We’ve had other topics in the past where many members of the community who are usually silent have spoken their minds.

4 Likes