Dear Astar community, its great to be here. I’m Brian, co-founder at ArtZero. ArtZero would like to apply for the Astar dApp Staking listing.
ArtZero aims to be a decentralized multi-chain NFT marketplace. It aims to allow the users to list their NFT collections to be tradeable on the platform for a fee and to create their NFT collection via the ArtZero contracts. The users can create the collections as standard NFT collections or in an advanced mode, which also serves as a launchpad for such projects. The platform also comes with its native NFT Collection, which owners can stake for platform fees and other perks.
ArtZero is initially built on Aleph Zero Network using Substrate Ink! Smart Contract and Polkadot Standards Proposal (PSP) including PSP34 (ERC721 equivalent) and PSP37 (PSP1155 equivalent). ArtZero would like to extend our platform to Astar, allowing users to cross transfer and trade NFT between Astar and Aleph Zero Network on one single platform website. The main objective in the near future is to make NFT Collections appear on both networks and users can benefits from the bridge between Aleph Zero and Polkadot.
Past Performance & Milestones:
- Our team started Ink! Smart Contract development since Feb 2022 after a few years working on Blockchain outsourcing business.
- We successfully build the MVP of the NFT Marketplace on Aleph Zero in April 2022 and receive huge support from the ecosystem.
- In June 2022, we launched the Early Contributor Program and 2500 NFTs of our Praying Mantis Predators Collection was sold out to the public.
- In July 2022, we participated in the Bug Bounty Program by Aleph Zero in Immunefi and received a highest reward of the program.
- In Nov 2022, we also received the bounty reward for find a serious bug in Substrate by Parity Security Team. The fix is at PR #11771 [contracts] Fixed the bug with transfer value for delegate call by xgreenx · Pull Request #11771 · paritytech/substrate · GitHub
- In Dec 2022, we received a grant to audit our Smart Contracts, the code review is being processed by BrushFam, team behind OpenBrush library.
- In Jan 2023, our W3F Grant Proposal was approved by Web3 Foundation Grants-Program/ArtZero_InkWhale.md at master · w3f/Grants-Program · GitHub
Our NFT Collection on Aleph Zero Network
Our current UI and Features
- Support erc721 (psp34) Standard NFT
- Support SubWallet and Polkadot js
- Explore NFT collections, search for NFT and collection
- Create collections in simple mode and advanced mode
- On-chain profile, create, edit, lock, burn NFT
- List, unlist, buy, bid NFTs, mint PMP NFTs
- Stake, unstake PMP NFTs for trade discount and profit share
- User guide and documentation
- Launchpad for NFT projects
- Marketplace stats and revenue distribution page
- Final review round of Smart Contract Audit
- Support PSP37 (ERC1155)
- NFT Staking to add utilities to NFT holders
- Copyright or fake NFT Report by Community
- Multi-chain support (Aleph Zero, Astar in 2023 and more)
Mr. Brian Nguyen (founder, engineer)
Mrs. Phuong Hoang - CMO
Mr. Frankie Kao - Art Director and team of 5 designers
Mr. Long Nguyen - Front-end developer
Mr. Thien Nguyen - Front-end developer
Mr. Nam Hoang - Smart Contract & Back-end Developer
Mr. Albert Tran - Smart Contract & Back-end Developer
Mr. Charles Nguyen - Smart Contract & Backend Developer
Mr. Tuan Vu - DevOp
Other part-time testers and designers.
Brian Nguyen graduated from University of Nottingham with a 1st class degree in Computer and Electronics Engineering. Over the last 15 years, He has developed many data-driven applications. He also has deep interest in blockchain technology and development of decentralized apps on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Tron, Solana
Frankie Kao owns a design company and has been working on many projects on web design, graphic designs etc. He dedicated his resources to work with ArtZero.
Phuong Hoang has been in sale and marketing industry for over a decade. She has been Sales and Marketing Manager/Director for many companies including: Honda Vietnam, Plex Cinama, Saga Media etc.
All of our developers have at least 5-10 years experience in software development.
dApp Staking Reward Usage
The reward will be distributed to following activities of the project
- Development: mainly to pay for developer salaries; recruit more senior roles to the team; and create an exclusive NFT Collection for Astar network.
- Ecosystem Building: to support NFT Projects built on Astar and list on ArtZero
- Marketing: to build a stronger community such as bounty and ambassador programs, AMAs, collaborations, giveaways etc…
Links to our products and communities: