NFTs2Me - dApp Staking Proposal

Introduction:

NFTs2Me is a multichain comprehensive platform to create, deploy, and manage NFT collections and communities. It offers a user-friendly interface for creating NFT edition, drop or generative artwork, uploading it to IPFS, and deploying it on the blockchain with low fees. The platform also includes advanced functionalities like different minting types, minting on any ERC-20 or native coin, credit card payments, creating custom subdomains, community management, token gating, airdrops, holder snapshots and much more.

Proposal Objective:

Empower the Astar community with frictionless NFT project creation and management through the integration of our NFTs2Me dApp. Unlocking unparalleled value for NFT enthusiasts, our platform simplifies and streamlines the process, enabling any creator to unleash their NFT projects effortlessly, without the need for technical expertise, fostering a vibrant and accessible NFT ecosystem on Astar zkEVM.

Relevant Sources

6 Likes

It looks very interesting. Can I ask you some more questions?

1. Does the project have any numerical goals? What are the details?

2. Where do the income and costs come from? How are they calculated?"

3 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the proposal.
I’ve read the documentation and there are some interesting features (I especially like the NFTing of collection ownership).

1. I think it would be better to describe your features in a little more detail. The current explanation is too simplistic to convey the good points.
  2. Since you are talking about multi-chain support, what kind of activities will Astar do to attract users?
  3. What is your development roadmap for the future?
2 Likes

We answer your questions

1. Does the project have any numerical goals? What are the details?

We are focused on user adoption to showcase the possibilities available to creators of NFT projects and thus help the NFT community grow as much as possible by making entry accessible to anyone who can contribute to the Web3 world.

1. Where do the income and costs come from? How are they calculated?

Our revenue comes from what we generate in the protocol fee, which is 0.0001 ETH per minted NFT. This fee is used to maintain our project’s infrastructure and support the team.

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal. I am interested in your suggestion. However, I would like to know more about the project, not just a list of product features. For example, the following information is necessary for the community to make a proper assessment. I have not omitted points that overlap with other people’s questions.

• Please tell me about the project members involved. It is particularly important to know who is involved.
  • How will you contribute to the growth (transactions) of the Astar Network (Astar zkEVM)?
  • It seems like there might be competitors for your product, have you done any analysis?
  • dApp Staking provides a basic income for developers. How do you think about its use?

There are many dApp Staking proposals on this forum. I think other projects can be a reference, so please check them out.

Here is the link for your reference.

2 Likes

Thank you for your clarification.

2 Likes

Hi @nfts2me! Your proposal is great, especially this facility for creating NFTs focused on different use cases is great, reducing friction is important.

However I support the comments of my colleagues, especially this post of @tksarah, we need to know more about your project to reach a broader consensus.

I recommend that you edit the original post and include as much detail as possible about your project, this will benefit you to our community and us. thanks!

4 Likes

Alright, we will review the questions you have raised and edit our original post in this thread to provide more details about our project for a more thorough analysis!

Thanks for all the feedback!

5 Likes

Hi, @nfts2me. DApp-staking Proposal usually contains very specific details, and here are some of the questions you’d better clarify with the community:

1. How many developers are on your team? Who are they? (if you have to stay anon, any specific reason why?)
  2. How long has your project been running for?
  3. How big is your current community size or userbase? Please provide specific numbers or any indicators we can verify it.
  4. What is your plan to grow creator community on Astar, and how do you expect to get there?
  5. Please provide your 12-month product roadmap, with exact dates if possible (e.g. ‘10 Aug 22’ instead of ‘early Q3’)
  6. What will you use the dapp-staking reward for? Please breakdown the usage based on your key milestones provided above.
  7. Is your product already launched on other ecosystems? If so, what is your DAU/MAU transaction count per day/month? And what made you choose Astar?
  8. At what stage is your project currently in development? What is the ultimate features you are drawing in the future?
  9. Please provide a summary of your unique features and what it’s trying to do.
  10. What are some of your main strengths comparing to directly minting+listing NFTs on Rarible, Dew, etc,.
3 Likes
List NFTs2Me in dApp Staking
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

I support @nfts2me’ proposal to include his dApp in our dApp staking because his product is important, it facilitates the creation of smart contracts which is very attractive.

However, I want to see more details in the original proposal, I and other users have requested more information about it and the original post has not been edited yet.

Once I see more details on it, I will move on to support without further ado.

1 Like

Introduction:

NFTs2Me is a multichain comprehensive platform to create, deploy, and manage NFT collections and communities. It offers a user-friendly interface for creating NFT edition, drop or generative artwork, uploading it to IPFS, and deploying it on the blockchain with low fees. The platform also includes advanced functionalities like different minting types, minting using ERC-20 or native coin, credit card payments, creating custom subdomains, community management, token gating, airdrops, holder snapshots and much more.

We’ve been working on this project for over 2 years now. We made version 1 public in January 2023, and currently, we’re in the process of transitioning to v2, which includes many more options for creators.

Proposal Objective:

Our aim is to empower the Astar community by integrating our NFTs2Me dApp, making NFT project creation and management frictionless. By simplifying the process for NFT enthusiasts, we enable creators to unleash their projects effortlessly, fostering a vibrant and accessible NFT ecosystem on Astar zkEVM.

Differences with respect to other similar tools

What distinguishes us from other tools for NFT project creators is our alignment with the Astar network and community. Alongside that, we offer a plethora of options such as on-chain affiliation, project ownership is an NFT, and token gating to display content exclusively to holders. Furthermore, all of these features are provided at no cost to the creators, with only gas fees needing to be covered.

Security:

We are currently undergoing an audit by Quillaudits ( https://www.quillaudits.com/ )

Team members:

We are a team of three.

NicolĂĄs MarĂ­n (CEO): Entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in online projects.
Alberto Garcia (CTO): Full Stack programmer and IT security expert with 15+ years of experience.
Carlos Boyero (Software Solutions Architect): Computer engineer with 15+ years of experience in cybersecurity and software architecture.

Encouraging the Astar Community

We plan to utilize tokens received from the dApp Staking program to organize prizes and incentivize user participation in campaigns promoting the NFT ecosystem on Astar zkEVM.

Metrics of our dApp

Our toolkit receives over 1000 daily visits for deploying hundreds of projects on mainnets. Additionally, our minting page attracts more than 15,000 unique daily users, resulting in over 10,000 NFT mintings.

dApp Staking Reward Usage Breakdown:

We will allocate 100% of stake dApp Staking Rewards as the foundation for campaign prizes.

Future roadmap:

We are continuously adding new features based on community feedback to meet their needs.

Relevant Sources

4 Likes

Hey. Thanks for the information. How many users you have on the others chain?

1 Like

Using our collection that indicates the ownership of NFT projects, you can search for them by name, for example, on NFTscan.com, and enter “nfts2me owner”. Each NFT in that collection represents a deployed NFT project.

2 Likes

Excellent! This much more complete information allows me to take a closer look at your project. Your audit report and metrics give me confidence.

I support your proposal!

2 Likes

Great! It’s a great way to analyze your user flow based on the creation of contracts on your platform.

2 Likes

Excellent project, it has different applications in the NFT environment. I love the initiative; such an environment is necessary in ZkEVM.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the proposal. I am wondering about the following:

1. Do you have any tutorial about using the product? Especially the Astar zkEVM part
  2. Could you please describe more details about your plan for Astar zkEVM, how this will help the Astar eco? It seems you have integrated with a lot of others as well, but I am not quite sure about the Astar community you want to build, it would be great if you could have some collaboration with Astar eco projects
2 Likes

Thank you for updating the information.
To earn rewards through dApp Staking, you need to gather a certain amount of staking.
I voted yes, but I’m curious about how to gather staking from the community.

2 Likes

I’ll answer your 2 questions:

1. We’re creating a step-by-step tutorial on how to publish an NFT project on Astar zkEVM in our blog!
  2. Astar zkEVM already hosts several NFT projects, including various marketplaces we’d like to collaborate with. We’re also open to exploring any interesting collaborations for the community from other projects within the ecosystem.
1 Like