BalanceDAO: Dapp Staking Proposal

Project Overview

We specialize in AI-based models for vault strategies, hedging and delta-neutral yield, and risk management, AI bots. We have huge experience with making AI Tools for traders, coming from traditional markets and crypto space.

Among other things, we have created an AI platform for traders. Balance ​​ is designed for every level of your trading experience. Some tools are useful for upcoming traders, and others are perfect for professional ones. Everyone can benefit from AI-generated knowledge and professional-grade tools.

What is unique in our product is a technology called - Voice. Thanks to it, a user gets an expert voice explanation of any of his or her open positions based on technical analysis, including specific indicators.

Our mission is to build and develop a safe crypto space.

Our Sample Tools In Action:

Voice Technology - https://youtu.be/N_3KXuL3jhc

Delta Neutral Hedging Strategy - https://youtu.be/ZpC79TmFD_Q

Proposal for cooperation with Astar Network.

We already have one of our AI models deployed on Shiden network.

We propose to move the AI DEX tool to Astar network and start building an AI DEX aggregator on the ASTAR chain.

With the current number of Dexes, Astar Network protocols should stand out from the competition. Therefore, adding AI of technical analysis in the first phase will give a good impulse for additional marketing of these dexes and communicating to users that we care about them and want to constantly developing.

That is why our Dex offers more than the competition, which will also contribute to more user activity.

The Astar network community will receive powerful analytical tools to analyze various investment transactions and trading performance. We will bring AI capabilities to the Astar ecosystem starting with the Technical Analysis model and adding more models later on.

We want to run our interface with AI models and connect to leading DEX there for a start.

Our AI model with Technical Analysis - https://youtu.be/fkG4_k6mHj4

Website - https://dex.balancedao.io/#/

If you want to check how our AI tool works, log in:

Email - astar@balancedao.io

Password - fr72Tb#9m

Milestone 1

Connect Balance AI DEX to ArthSwap and allow the Astar community to use the AI Technical Analysis model during their trading.

First AI Model with Technical Analysis.

Milestone 2

Duration - 3 months

Connect more DEXes to our DEX Aggregator.

Milestone 3

Duration - 3 months

Risk management models for DEFI space in the Astar.

Thank you for reading our proposal!
BalanceDAO Team

8 Likes

Thanks team for stating your intention and looking forward to the integration on Astar and connecting with the DEXs!

3 Likes

Really interesting financial+AI usage :clap: Glad to see projects like this on Astar :grin:

2 Likes

That’s an awesome tool, but how do you guys are planning to get liquidity?
AI is awesome, but DEX only survive with liquidity.
Thanks for your proposal

3 Likes

Seen your demo, also I’ve got the same question with Pitcoin.

3 Likes

Great concept. It’ll be great if you can provide more detail about liquidities. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Your proposal introduces cutting-edge AI tools for traders and a plan to enhance Astar Network, however these are tough times and I got the same question as my friends above!

3 Likes

We appreciate your query regarding liquidity. However, it’s important to note that liquidity is not an issue within our framework. We provide both the graphical user interface (GUI) and the artificial intelligence (AI) functionalities of the tool, while the necessary liquidity is derived from a predetermined Dex. As a DEX aggregator, our role involves integrating with various platforms, and we have successfully achieved the first milestone contracts with Artshawp.

This accomplishment is visually represented on the screen, where users have the flexibility to handpick a specific Dex from the Astar space. Through our intuitive GUI, users can seamlessly harness the power of our tools and services, creating a streamlined and efficient experience.

3 Likes

Hi @BalanceAI, thx for the response. Yeah sorry just realized that you’re product is an aggregator.

Any chance to work cross chain with other ecos like from Bifrost, HydraDx, ZenLink or Stella (Moonbeam)?

3 Likes

It won’t be a problem. We have it scheduled for the second milestone integration with other dexes.

1 Like

Do you have a roadmap for BalanceAI on Astar ?

1 Like

As agreed, we have milestones in the proposal:

Milestone 1

Connect Balance AI DEX to ArthSwap and allow the Astar community to use the AI Technical Analysis model during their trading.

First AI Model with Technical Analysis.

Milestone 2

Duration - 3 months

Connect more DEXes to our DEX Aggregator.

Milestone 3

Duration - 3 months

Risk management models for DEFI space in the Astar.

5 Likes

Looks like a super interesting tool. Great interaction between AI and Dex.

2 Likes

We just wanted to make it clear that we have submitted our proposal to join the dApp staking program on Astar. Thanks for your votes!

1 Like

it looks interesting, I have a few questions:

1. for the DEX, usually it is just provided the service for users who would like to do the trading, but I am not sure how the AI plays a role here, would you please provide more details?
  2. how is the accuracy of your AI model, and what kind of AI techniques do you use (e.g., to make your model special?)
  3. I am a little bit confused if you want to be a DEX or DEX aggregator, could you please clarify, since as the DEX, you would need to solve the liquidity problem, and it is not described in the proposal
5 Likes
Join Astar dApp Staking
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Welcome to join Astar Ecosystem.

1 Like

How many tractions do you have so far?

AI is becoming a very popular field. Such trends have the potential to attract users to networks. Although artificial intelligence is not my field, such a development made me happy.

2 Likes

Very happy to see Balance moving to Astar, integrating Dexes from other chains will be challenging but can bring highly interesting new usages.
I have also tested the DEX on Shiden, it’s simple but works great and I really like it to be fully permissionless. This will allow new projects to launch easily their token/LP without having to enter partnerships or agreements and impulse activity on Astar.

3 Likes