Calling Marketing Proposals 🚨

How do you feel about a cross-promotion with subsocial? @Maarten @sota

Building a presence on their platform before other web3 crypto native platforms could give you the jump with the algo’s, and especially if the campaign is shared with those with active polkadot.js wallets.

My thoughts were to host the campaign on Subsocial rather than Medium, and direct traffic to an external Wordpress w/ rafflepress connected to a hyperlink to avoid 3rd party T&C’s which could shutdown the Shiden giveaway. I was also going exclude US citizens from participating to protect myself, and have winners send passport photos to verify residency. Otherwise it could still be a standalone campaign.

2 Likes

Sounds great!
Thanks for spending your time on this

1 Like

@sota @Maarten the crowdloan doesn’t appear to allow me to select my Polkadot address at present. I wanted to make sure it was working properly? I tried on chrome and brave. Also, the referral address has been pasted on Google ads, above Astar crowdloan search result on google. “12uT8ZbiTZZ8X42snpzrkcVKwGq57ZpqXLGG2CbrRBj2gdF7”.

@Maarten I talked with Subsocial content lead and he said spaces on subsoical can be transfered and permissions shared, so all good on that front.

→ landing page www.astarlaunch.com

1 Like

Great work!
Thanks a lot for this

1 Like

Astarlaunch.com is set for lift off Friday 7:00 AM UTC @sota @Maarten Are you all good with the T&C’s? All set if you are?

1 Like

@Maarten @moonme . The shiden/astar educational campaign is stable and running smoothly. 136 users have participated thus far. Can you please distribute via Shiden’s Twitter? Shiden Network's - Astar Launch Celebration - Subsocial

@Magicugn @moonme do you have any channel/contacts which can distribute the educational campaign? Shiden Network's - Astar Launch Celebration - Subsocial

Hi @Steve

Is the prize 2000 SDN or $2000 worth of SDN? Plenty of people are asking.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this beautiful event. I really like. Educational and supportive

Ofcourse it’s in $SDN…
Ain’t nobody got time to exchange that… Then what?
Send it on ETH… You crack me up hahaha

1 Like

I am stoked people are asking. Good news. 2000 SDN units - at present the campaign is tracking to have approx 1250-2500 participants.

Let me see what I can do.

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate the help

2 Likes

Hi, nice work. but it seems there is typo

1 Like

Damn, good spot. Thank you. I liked what you said about the stable coin and others talk about JPYC btw. Cool idea

4 Likes

@Steve

The announced winners on Twitter is different that what we received in the email. Can you clarify?

1 Like

Cheers for point that out. I was working out how to send bulk emails via excel and buggered up. I will contact the individual and apologize. Gojo will understand.

@moonme the twitter was correct. I have contacted Gojo and Fantasypolka via twitter and apologized for the mistake, and inconvenience. Especially getting miyawaki513’s hopes up.

1 Like