Decentraland Events

Yeah… I have become aware of this today…
I’m gonna keep building solely for astar…
See how it is going first then consider the next!
Also, I’m allergic to dogs :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, they have been preparing for this since weeks ago. But since it is not hosted by Astar community, but with several other parachains so that we did not advertise it a lot. Let’s have the Polkadot event as a trail to futher big Metaverse event!

Also, just FYI, I am not sure if you are familiar with Bit.Country, an early-stage project, building user-created Metaverses on Kusama and Polkadot. They are not live now, but better keep an eye on them since they have so much potential and are Polkadot-native.

My project and polkaworld are kinda different. It’s like comparing facebook to amazon.

Both are a good idea…
Mine is looking to integrate astar as a L2 solution for eth users to seamlessly interact with astar/shiden…
Polkaworld is marketing multiple chains…

3 Likes

Any chance I can get approved for dapp staking rewards?

1 Like

Would love to see the presence of Astar/Shiden in Decentraland

1 Like

we’re already getting 1000+ unique addresses a month and i’m not even pushing it that much…
I don’t work for free though

2 Likes

I visited the hall today. What other things do you plan to integrate?

I’ve been in talks with astar degens, standard tech and astar bots about integrating their projects into the scene.

Roadmap:
Some tweaks on the UNO game…
Connection to an astar rpc…
Integration of a dex (standard tech)
Allow astar NFTs to be displayed in decentraland.
NFT trading from astar network to 3d…

Possible:
Astar Bot/Degen battles…
Pets…
Events…
Partys…

1 Like

So this is not a one off thing.

Can you specify the timeline for each milestone and what type of funding do you need to achieve each milestone?

Yeah this is an ongoing thing…

Currently I’ve spent around $10k on the project. Mainly building out the UNO game and hosting the last event.

In terms of prices. It’s very much random. Would probably take me a month to figure out the rpc connection and start trading nfts ingame through astar/tofunft or something…

But I’m not making a profit for doing this so I’m just building UNO games and working on other things…
I recently worked with unbanked here:

10,000 unique ethereum addresses came by :star_struck:

1 Like

@shnshkw

Lets spend some tokens on this. I think it is great to have a community member doing something like this for the ecosystem.

1 Like

Please fill this form.

We will support this kind of community marketing activities too.

1 Like

Let me know also what else Astar Degens can do - promotions, ama, proposals, testing event, etc.

Received the form.

Thank you for developing and dedicating yourself to Astar!
We know we need these kinds of community-driven challenges, content, and events.

Because we have to allocate SDN/ASTR for the activities that will benefit our ecosystem clearly.
Please let us know your measurable metics. We will consider if we grant this based on the stats.

1 Like

I just pushed an update on the UNO game yesterday… (Now you can wait for a game as a spectator)
Decentraland
Had a few people testing it today (No bugs yet :innocent:)…
I’m definitely ready to start working closer with some NFT projects and integrating astar as an L2…
This project definitely needs funding though so I can focus my efforts better…

Can I get approved for dapp staking rewards?

Sorry, same as Grant, we can fund projects who contributed to Astar ecosystem in a clear way.

I don’t mean this project is not contributing to Astar ecosystem, FYI.
We just need a clear strategy or roadmap and an explanation of how this project contributes to Astar ecosystem in a measurable&clear way.

Like TVL, Accounts with balance, daily transaction, trading volume etc.

1 Like

Currently i’m working on keeping users engaged in the scene for longer periods of time so that they have a longer time to learn about astar…
My project is focusing on getting regular ethereum users learning about astar and transacting on the astar network through meta transactions…

An example of a future end user workflow would be:

1. deposit eth onto the astar network…
  2. play cards for ASTR
  3. interacting with dexs like standard tech in game
  4. Learn about NFT projects on astar and transact within the scene…

I hope you guys can understand the potential with this video:

1 Like

I did this scene recently for unbanked…

Anyone still interested on getting an improved astar shrine?