Requested allocation: 238,264 ASTR
ASTAR Account: aNkS9tz2ni8NsTjFPeAMPiRke4TMTvXXTr7SHcWF945tWC5
Short Description: Operate RPC services for the community for January, February & March
Dwellir is a leading IaaS (infrastructure as a service) team providing RPC infrastructure to more than 20 projects in the Dotsama ecosystem. We are proposing to run geographically distributed public Astar, Shiden and Shibuya RPC API Services and providing free developer community access endpoints.
These services are currently available via:
Over November and December, Dwellir processed:
- 431,959,932 Astar requests
- 319,905,936 Shiden requests
- 37,681,136 Shibuya requests
This grant will enable us to continue the services we currently provide which entails:
- Hosting multiple instances of the Astar, Shiden and Shibuya nodes
- 24/7 Monitoring of core functions including scaling mechanism
- Continuous security improvements
- Continuous updates, upgrades, optimisations
- Communication with development teams (where necessary)
- Currently we operate two clusters in Northern Europe and one in North Africa. During Q1 2023 we will open one in West Africa.
Dwellir operates one Shiden and one Astar collator. The earnings from the collators have been subtracted from this treasury proposal, the exact numbers are shared in the full proposal.
The final cost is $10941.7, which is equal to 238,264 ASTR.
The conversion rate is $0.0459226325/ASTR, based on a 7-day average price on the day of this post.
Dwellir’s full proposal can be found here: RPC-node services for Q1 2023.