"I am xAlice" - dApp staking application

• side story or spinoff will be good! Can create a universe like MCU trend.
  • 5 minutes vids will be good also, easier to share on popular socmed like IG reels or TikTok vids even YT shorrs, but OTT platform is more preferable. Since they are really paying.
1 Like

First of all, I’d like to congratulate the project and its managers for the tremendous success of the free mint campaign. It created a lot of buzz and engagement within our Astar community.

I’m also excited about the team and artists behind the project, and i believe the project will achieve significant success.

Regarding the proposal itself, i think it would fit better as an “Unstoppable Community Grants” proposal. This would help the project establish itself on the Astar Network, gain more community and relevance, and then follow up with another proposal for dApp staking.

Overall, i’m excited about the project’s future.

1 Like

Hi @pnizo,

I’m glad to see a famous Japanese artist coming to Astar to launch his art. Welcome!

Regarding your dApp Staking application, I have the same opinion as the other ambassadors. You should apply after you’ve launched your collection (not just the free mint) or apply to the UCG as @Disruptor1 suggested.

Good luck with your launch!

Gaius, Astar & Polkadot Ambassador :astar:

Let’s revisit this case after the NFT is launched.

1 Like

Thank you!! For you answer

I am closing this application and resubmitting it as a new Unstoppable Community Grant application.

We appreciate your interest, questions, and warm messages.

2 Likes