Kaiso Finance - dApp Staking Application

I’m in favor of let the builders, build… voted YES

Seems like a good tool for airdrops and NFT drops :+1: Voted Yes :grin:

It is a very intuitive interface, I don’t see anything wrong with forking PankeSwap, in fact its success is due to its front-end. I have a few questions:

1. how many addresses can you ship to in the same transaction?

2. Do you have a manual available for the safe use of the platform?

3. It is a very important tool for projects to distribute community incentives, is it possible to take a snapshot from the platform?

Thank you!

Hey Yogi,

Thanks for your proposal. Interesting, good to see new projects with unique use case coming to Astar Network. I would like to know, do you support Polkadot native addresses? For instance, we’ve seen recently some Polkadot ecosystem memecoin projects distributed DOT to eligible users on AssetHub as the required existential deposit prior to their airdrop.

Again, how do you intend to support the growth of Astar Network. I’m just curious, any plan in place?

Thank you.

I support your proposal to get listed on the dApp store. BUIDL :+1:

Thank you very much for the proposal, glad to see that you have already supported Astar Degens, I would like to know some more details on the development of new services, since you have 70% of the reward for that category

Hey Vangardem, thank you for the feedback.

I have changed the setup and now 400 transfers can be send with single transaction

Very important and valid point.
To extend the safety I would suggest the users to decode the hex data that is being sent by MetaMask to be sure it includes the addresses you want to sent to. This way you can be sure that data you entered is not manipulated by bad actors before it sent to blockchain. It will, of course, slow down the handling time but it will increase the safety. User can use an online tools to do this check, for example this website. See below example how to use it.
In “ABI” field copy the data from ABI file of Kaiso MultiSender contract (available in Kaiso Finance github).
In “Input Data” field copy the HEX data from MetaMask, from popup screen before you approve the transaction.
Click on “Decode” will show in “Output” field the decoded data that include the addresses and amounts.

Do you mean if the service takes snapshot of ERC20 tokens? If this is the question, the answer is no, it is not taking snapshots.

1 Like

Congratulations! @Yogi :tada:

The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native Astar wallet with some transferrable 10 ASTR. Share the address here. No ledger wallet or EVM wallet.
  2. Have a verified smart contract on Astar Network (Layer 1) and share the contract address here. No zkEVM smart-contract.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  4. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website.
    Link: https://forms.gle/J5BAy1rct1oTojwk7

Guide: Register dApp | Astar Docs

We will whitelist your addresses for dApp Staking.

1 Like

Thank you all for your vote.

Address: XMFNZARStPoCbLfiuFgSrB1rDyjmE8n2qEeL7S6UqeqCYSv

Contract: 0x9640Da05BEe2D15CAd7FC21691d36E88C7782fAC
Link

Done.

Done.

1 Like

Thank you for your explanation, you have a very important tool, communities will come to you in the coming months if all goes well, more builders will come and will need your services, please keep updating, thank you.

1 Like

@Gaius_sama
I still cannot register the dApp. Is it already whitelisted? New voting period will start in few days, appreciate if address can be whitelisted before.

Thank you a lot for your clarification. I’m looking forward to making great things together soon =)

Addresses have not yet been whitelisted, but I’ll let you know as soon as they are.

Thank you for your patience.

Addresses have been whitelisted. You can now register on the portal by connecting the native wallet.

1 Like

Congrats! and look forward to seeing Kaiso Finance in any of high tiers soon! :grin::+1:

1 Like

Hi @Yogi , just curious you have a clearer future plan for expanding the function on Astar zkEVM?

Congratulations! If your team needs any assistance or encounters any issues, please feel free to provide feedback at any time. =)

Welcome aboard team! I am super excited to check the protocol updated and improvements soon enough. Let’s go.