XY Finance - dApp Staking Application

Dear Astar community, a pleasure to be here. I’m Leo, BD manager at XY Finance. XY Finance would like to apply for the Astar dApp Staking listing.

Project Overview

XY Finance is a cross-chain interoperability protocol aggregating DEXs & Bridges. With the ultimate routing across multi-chains, borderless and seamless swapping is just one click away.

At present, XY Finance has supported 13 EVMs, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Cronos, Fantom, ThunderCore, Avalanche, KCC, Arbitrum, Optimism, Astar, Moonriver, and Klaytn. In the near future, we will integrate Solana, Cosmos, Sui, and more (Solana is the first step to a non-EVM ecosystem with an ETA in early December 2022.)

Based on the data from DeFi Llama, XY Finance is the top bridge protocol on Astar. We have been opening gateways to users who have yet to experience Astar’s promising ecosystem and providing them with the easiest way to move into the Astar wonderland.

Currently, we are committing to providing seamless cross-chain swap services to Astar communities:

1. Cross-chain swap/bridge by combining Arthswap and our own bridge Y Pool.
  2. One-stop Widget & API services to empower Astar projects.
  3. Token batch sender XY Dispatcher, allowing users and projects to send tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction only without any service fee.
  4. Token Bridging, helping projects to mint/wrap Astar-version tokens and move into Astar. Meanwhile, we are also supporting Astar projects’ multichain expansion by offering token Bridging and seamless cross-chain services.
  5. Subnet infrastructure service. We are ready to support Astar’s rollup, subnet, and chain-related expansion plans.
  6. Cross-chain NFT buying and Cross-chain token deposit (Under Development): Users can cross-chain swap NFT or cross-chain deposit/withdraw assets into Defi vaults/ farms in one transaction only.

Our Mission:

To provide a smooth DeFi product in Astar Network to grow the whole Astar ecosystem. We are glad to collaborate with more and more Astar projects under the win-win partnership. Feel free to contact us.

Security

To be a trustful project, XY Finance has already passed the security audit by the third-party audit firm BlockSec. We also have employed the approach of multiple security levels, covering 24/7 monitor systems, validators, and more.

You can see our audit report below. We understand security is always the most important.

Past Performance & Milestones:

• We launch our 13 Astar-bridges connecting Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Cronos, Fantom, ThunderCore, Avalanche, KCC, Arbitrum, Optimism, Moonriver, and Klaytn.
  • We achieved the No.1 trading volume within a week when we and Astar foundation co-hosted a cross-chain trading task to encourage people to bridge into Astar with the 303.33% and 770.59% weekly increase in trading volume and active users, citing the data from DappRadar.
  • We launched XY Dispatcher, a token batch sender, on Astar to provide a 100% free tool to support Astar projects, including Algem, and more to conduct community activities.
  • We have collaborated with ArthSwap to list their token $ARSW on our cross-chain swap to lower threshold of buying it from other blockchains.
  • We rank as the top bridge protocol on Astar according to the DeFi Llama.

dApp Staking Reward Usage Breakdown:

All rewards from dApp Staking will be used for the Astar common goods and protocol operations including but not limited to:

1. Liquidity Fund for Mining & Trading Competitions & New Astar User Subsidies (50%)
  • Boost Astar Y Pool APY
  • ASTR prize pool
  • Bridge fee rebate
  • Initial gas fee subsidy for Astar new users
  • Rebalance bridge liquidity pools to make sure Astar bridges work smoothly
  1. Co-marketing Activities (30%)
  • Giveaways
  • AMAs
  • User Generated Content (UGC) campaigns
  • Ambassador programs
  1. Bounties (15%)
  • Third-party smart contract audit
  • White-hat bounties
  1. Insurance (5%)

Appendix:

Here are the basic links to our product and communities:

Docs: https://docs.xy.finance/

Discord: XY Finance I GalaXY Kats

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xyfinance

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @xyfinance

13 Likes

Thanks for applying and thanks for building a product that I frequently use to bridge my USDT/USDC from other chains to Astar at a minimal fee.

I support XY Finance and would love to see you guys listed on the dApp staking page.

4 Likes

It’s our pleasure to hear your feedback. We are building the product and improving the user experience. Hope you can stay with us and grow together.

Glad to have XY Finance here! Easy to use, with low fees.

Support this proposal :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Glad to have you in our ecosystem. I support your proposal

1 Like

Having XY Finance is great for our ecosystem!

1 Like

Very happy about this proposal. Let’s do it ! I have used XY and I will support the proposal

2 Likes

I support this proposal because I think XY Finance deserves to be on Astar dApp Staking for its contribution to our ecosystem.

2 Likes

This is a nice way to use rewards to improve XY’s products and support the community. I was also impressed with the XY team answering community questions during AMAs.

Happy to have you around.

1 Like

lets make great ecosystem for astar together :saluting_face::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Ambassadors & Core Team Members Can Vote.

Join dApp Staking
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes