Little curiosity about Astar Network

Hi everyone.

First of all I inform you that today I had the meeting with the Administration of Osaka city, and they are more than in favor of a partnership with Astar Network. Obviously I can’t provide the details of the conversation publicly but I have forwarded them to the relevant person.

I wanted to use this post to share a little curiosity that I believe Astar Network is related to in terms of name. I am a great lover of literature and ancient cultures, and Astar Network immediately reminded me of the Goddess Astarte, a Goddess revered by many civilizations over the centuries, I strongly advise you to inform yourself about it because it is very interesting.

From the Akkadian populations, to the Babylonians, to the Phoenicians, to the Egyptians (represented by the Goddess Isis), up to the Greeks (represented by the Goddess Aphrodite), from the Romans and pagans, Astarte has always been a very important Divinity represented in different ways but always linked to world of fertility but also to war.

In Italy, my country of origin, specifically in Sicily, in the city of Erice, there is the Temple of Venus Ericina, a temple dedicated to Astarte by the founders of the city.

I could go on but I’ll leave you to learn more if you are interested. This is to say that Astar Network has great potential in itself.

Temple in Sicily

Both in Italy and also in the UK, I have often had the opportunity to discuss these arguments, even through specific clubs such as the Rotary Club or the Lions Club.
Integrity, Friendship, Respect and Charity are values ​​that distinguish a community dedicated to mutual fraternity and the growth of a highly valued project. Astar Network is part of these values, this is why the Team has the support of me and anyone else who believes in these values. All of you are doing a great job!

3 Likes

Cool! Thank you for sharing ;D

1 Like

I learned something new today! Inspired by the name actually and might include it in a future project! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent! I am very pleased this can be useful

…☆…Thank you for sharing …☆…