Metadomo’s vision is to supercharge loyalty by connecting the world and driving Web3 mass-adoption. We’re creating the first ‘Loyalty-on-Leverage” platform that benefits Loyalty Point Providers (LPPs), Retail Merchants and Consumers globally.
Metadomo connects traditional and blockchain-based loyalty point programs (airline miles, credit card, gaming, NFTs, and telco points) to a global network of merchant locations enabling expanded point redemption and cross-border loyalty.
We offer a rewards platform for users to aggregate their existing point memberships under a single MetaLoyalty profile to enjoy a simplified user experience with global redemption capability, while also earning our cashback loyalty point $DOMO on top, as “Loyalty on Leverage."
Metadomo has chosen Astar for our primary chain (EVM & zkEVM), as we have aligned visions:
- Focus on Japan market with global expansion. We do this via our cross-border solution
- Working with large enterprises
- Web3 mass-adoption. We do this by enabling Web3 on existing traditional loyalty point providers
We are seeking acceptance to the UCG program with a delegation of 2M ASTR.
This is to help us accelerate our vision and ensure the timely completion of our milestones.
We are specifically applying to Astar’s UCG as the blockchain components of our solution are born on Astar, and we intend to grow together.
Metadomo Customer Journey
Discover new, more desirable redemption options for your loyalty points, including cross-border locations. This means, for example, spending your home country telco points at a trendy restaurant on your next overseas holiday. Also earn $DOMO cashback on each redemption as ‘Loyalty on Leverage’.
Actively acquire new, verified customers from targeted demographic segments or countries with quantified ROI through in-store transactions (Proof of Conversion).
Elevate the value of your points by providing a globally expanded redemption network with more relevant redemption options for your members, while offloading point liability faster from your books.
- Find real-world rewards that you care about and can use through our merchant network and redeem them by spending your loyalty points, community XP, or by completing tasks
- Optional tokengated questboard service for communities looking to build XP points with underlying value. Perfect for NFT-based communities
Note: This is the planned UI update for Month 1 of the roadmap.
QR code scannable reward vouchers through Rewards Station
Note: Sample voucher for demonstration purposes.
- Your profile for all things aggregated loyalty. Bring all your existing point programs into MetaLoyalty, use it within our network and earn $DOMO cashback
- Soulbound NFT issued on Astar (EVM or zkEVM, TBD)
MetaLoyalty NFT displayed inside Rewards Station
- Every time you spend and redeem rewards on our network, you earn $DOMO, our cashback token
- Cashback is derived from traditional fiat revenue streams (customer acquisition fees levied on merchants), thus is sustainable
- Higher tier MetaLoyalty Profiles enjoy better cashback rates and more benefits
- Merchants who are looking for inflow of customers can make agreements with loyalty point providers, communities and more to offer targeted offers without border limitation
- Web3 native loyalty building service, with native integration to our network
- Enable brands to create their own points using Metadomo’s white-label service
- Enjoy expanded point utility from day one through Metadomo’s network
We currently have nationwide redemption capability in Japan and Hong Kong with well known merchants such as Starbucks, Family Mart, and more, including e-cash top-up like Paypay.
We are actively making inroads to expand our merchant network in target markets such as India, Indonesia, South Korea and more.
We realize what we have a big, ambitious vision thus we break down our strategy into discrete and achievable milestones:
- Rewards station is designed to work for both traditional loyalty point programs and Web3 communities. Questboards generally operate with the same principles as point programs (user XP, leaderboards, etc.), and by elevating questboard community points to operate like traditional point programs, we level the playing field and open the door for mass-adoption.
- For traditional loyalty point programs (especially in Japan), overseas point redemption is a highly sought-after capability but is difficult to achieve, with lots of eyes on who can solve this problem. We have already privately tested our solution to this, and are looking to demonstrate it at scale using Astar.
- Much of Web3 is still too insular with a steep learning curve for general consumers. As our solution also engages in large part with non-Web3 players (traditional LPPs, merchants, etc.), we help drive mass-adoption.
- External incentives fuel explosive user growth. Our cashback system via $DOMO token uses traditional revenue streams (such as customer acquisition fees levied on merchants) to ensure sustainability. Therefore, as a member of any point program or community that is enabled on Metadomo, to use our platform (thus using Astar) is a no-brainer since you also earn $DOMO on top. This is how you earn ‘Loyalty on Leverage’.
Concept and Team
Outlier Ventures Basecamp accelerator graduate
Became member of Astar Japan Labs
Rewards Station go-live in closed beta
Successful testing of questboard user XP conversion to QR code vouchers on Rewards Station
Established various partnerships with gaming and payment networks, etc.
Achieved nationwide merchant redemption network with major brands across Japan and Hong Kong
- Select public beta testing of Rewards Station
- We will open the first club on Rewards Station called ‘Beta Tester’s Club’ to select members of the public. Users will mint our Tester’s Club NFT (via Bluez Launchpad) on Astar EVM, join the club on Rewards Station and complete a simple quest to earn a QR code merchant reward. Participants must be based in Japan or Hong Kong.
- Our aim is to learn from public usage of the app, monitor for bugs, improvements and potential to improve user experience in a semi-controlled environment.
- Rewards Station UI overhaul
- Our current UI is very basic, so we will overhaul the UI to make it more user friendly and intuitive.
- User focused socials activation
- Increasing social presence via X and Linkedin, improving support in Telegram for customer support and more
- Complete Rewards Station beta
- Address issues and learnings from public beta and take RS out of beta to full release
- Launch of Metadomo Genesis NFTs
- Holders can periodically receive QR code scannable merchant rewards for completing questboard tasks on Rewards Station
- Aiming to demonstrate live usage of cross-border redemption capability natively on Astar
- Onboarding of projects and clients to Rewards Station (NFT communities, loyalty point programs, etc.)
- Merchant network expansion into South Korea
- Continued growth and client onboarding
- Expand reward selections to include crypto assets
- Implement ‘per club’ XP system, thereby converting Clubs to loyalty programs
- Demonstration event planned for late February/early March (TBA)
- Proof of Concept with Gaming client (MOU signed, under NDA at the moment)
- Launch MetaLoyalty Profiles (on Astar zkEVM)
- $DOMO TGE
- Launch $DOMO Cashback incentives
- Launch Loyalty Marketplace
- Target India, Indonesia and more reward network integrations
- Launch Plug & Play Loyalty for merchants
- Target Europe, Americas reward network integration
Tiarnan Takumi Lynch - Linkedin
- Token and ecosystem design. 8 years professional blockchain experience and founder of successful Web3 community agency.
Tyrone Lynch - Linkedin
- CEO. 20+ years senior executive for MNCs in Japan, Hong Kong and US. In blockchain since 2012.
- Head of Tech. 20 years full stack dev in Cloud, Payment, Web3, and Loyalty.
Thank you and looking forward to answering any questions!