Polkasafe - Non-custodial enterprise grade multisig wallet & SDK - dApp staking listing application

Hey, Astar community, it’s fantastic to be here. I’m Jaski, co-founder at Polkasafe. We’d like to apply for the Astar dApp Staking listing.

Project Overview

Polkasafe aims to be the leading non-custodial multisig wallet and infrastructure provider for the Astar network. It allows network participants to securely manage their assets using multisig, creating a secure environment for transactions. Developers can also use the Polkasafe SDK to bring multisig functionality and enhanced security to their apps, making the integration process seamless.

Past Performance & Milestones:

Our journey started in 2022, with a dedicated focus on enhancing transactional security through multisig wallets.

• We launched our beta version in March 2023, receiving incredible feedback from the community.
  • The Polkasafe app officially launched in April 2023, with features including secure asset management, transaction history, and multisig functionality.
  • In May 2023, we began offering the Polkasafe SDK to developers, enabling them to integrate our secure multisig features into their applications.

Polkasafe SDK is already integrated with the Astar Staking Dashboard. Announcement here.

Our current features

• User-friendly multisig wallet dashboard.
  • Detailed transaction history and tracking.
  • Multi-channel notification settings - Slack, Discord, Telegram, Element & Email
  • Batch transactions
  • Transaction Categorization & Tags
  • Proxy-support

In-progress Features

• Staking app
  • Shared addressbook
  • Tips
  • On-off ramp
  • In-app chat
  • XCM transfer
  • Custom transaction builder
  • Multi-currency support
  • & a lot more…

Team Experience

Polkasafe is a product of the House of Commons(HoC).

HoC has been in the ecosystem for over 3+ years and has been built Polkassembly.

dApp Staking Reward Usage

The reward will be primarily distributed to the following activities:

• Development/Maintenance: To pay for enhancing our services.
  • Ecosystem Building: To support the Astar community by assisting teams with SDK integration empowering all projects in the Astar ecosystem to bring multisig functionality and security in the dApps.

Links to our products and community:

Polkasafe app: https://app.polkasafe.xyz/
SDK: GitHub - polkasafe/polkasafe-sdk: sdk for polkasafe
SDK Docs: Polkasafe SDK - Polkasafe SDK
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolkaSafe

We’re excited to contribute to the Astar ecosystem and look forward to your support!

We would also like to extend an invite to all ecosystem builders to use the Polkasafe SDK.

12 Likes

I support the dapp staking listing of Polkasafe. They have provided a much needed tool for our community and dapp builders. The multisig integration now gives teams another option and reason to build on Astar. Up to this point, we have had to use tools outside the eco.

Thanks Jaski and looking forward to the other features you are bringing.

4 Likes
Join Astar dApp Staking
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

Hi Janski, it’s a great dApp. I hope in the future can be integrated with other parachains.

2 Likes

I don’t use multisig wallet but I am sure others do. An aye from me.

3 Likes

Voting Yes for Polkasafe’s dApp Staking application. Their multisig wallet solution is top-notch, enhancing security for all Astar users. With a proven track record and a commitment to ecosystem building, Polkasafe will be a valuable addition to our community!

1 Like

Yes, I also support the dapp staking, especially the multisig wallet solution, would be nice and a tool that is needed!

1 Like

I support.
Multisig is a very good feature.

2 Likes

I support this proposal. It adds great feature to the ecosystem.

1 Like

Voted Yes!
Jaski and his team are great and sure they will bring much support to Astar ecosystem.

1 Like

I support this proposal!

1 Like

I support this proposal. Multsig is fundamental to our ecosystem!

2 Likes

I strongly agree with your statement and fully support it as well.

2 Likes

Nice product! Deserve to be listed on dapp staking

1 Like

Hello Jaski.

Of course,I want to support to help in the Astar dApp staking program but we should make sure that incoming projects should not only benefit from dapp staking, also bring us new users.
At this point, do you plan to open a place on the main website for the dApp staking program or Astar Portal?

1 Like

@Jaski

Congrats!! The voting is passed. To proceed, please do the following:

1. Have a developer native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR and share the address with us.
  2. Have a verified smart contract and share the address with us. If your dApp does not use a smart contract, create a simple hello world and name it e.g Polkadsafe Hello World.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo, and share the link to the repo with us.
  4. If you wish to have your brand listed on Astar website ecosystem page, fill in this FORM .

When all of these are done, we will whitelist your addresses. The addresses will be used to register on Astar Portal later.

1 Like

Thankyou @moonme & Astar community.

1. astar substrate address: b1ymfVcP5vsT2ZPAWwVs6e2ecNWdFTGWfB8vzWixnyYacam
  2. smart contract: 0x71aBbdbb8CCE734263414b9E93AfB8250b18bC1a
  3. Done. GitHub - polkasafe/polkasafe-ui: Multisig for substarte chains #astar-network #dAppStaking
  4. Verified contract: https://blockscout.com/astar/address/0x71aBbdbb8CCE734263414b9E93AfB8250b18bC1a/contracts#address-tabs

Look forward to the onboarding!

1 Like

Hi Community,
dApp staking for Polkasafe is live here - https://portal.astar.network/astar/dapp-staking/dapp?dapp=0x71abbdbb8cce734263414b9e93afb8250b18bc1a

It would be nice to get the community support :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes