Proposal: Astar Network workshop in Medellín, Colombia

It has been a pleasure to present you with the detailed report.

I currently do not have enough money to pay for the entire event, however @0xRamz has shown his willingness to help me by paying for the expenses of the event and then I will reimburse him.

I am committed to be transparent and demonstrate that all expenses were allocated to their respective destinations. My greatest wish is that this event is a success to promote further growth of astar in my region.

So, is Ramz going to pay you with his personal money first and then after the event you claim from the Community Fund?

1 Like

That’s right, I will work together with Ramz to bring it to fruition.

Approve the use of Community Fund
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I would question Publicity $30,000 expenses but then I realize it is in Pesos, right?
I think this is a really nice and fair proposal. I support it.

2 Likes

Hello Marco, Yes that’s it! The publicity expenses is in Colombian pesos, this expense will be used for the publications we make in social networks.

2 Likes

This is a great explanation and its awesomely awesome

1 Like

Thank you so much @ogasky, your words motivate me.

Hello everyone,
I have read all the comments and suggestions regarding the proposal. I believe that Carlos is offering is very altruistic in support of growth than anything else. In my experience regarding the costs and value of time for professionals of any category in Central and South America, I consider that what you propose is more than fair. It’s positive for us to start with these types of events that attract Latin American talent to this great project such as Astar Network. You have my support Carlos in voting for
your proposal.

2 Likes

@0xRamz

The proposal is approved. As per the conversation in this thread, it is understood that you will provide the funds first and @Juminstock will claim later.

Please proceed.

2 Likes

Yes, funds have already been sent to @Juminstock :smile: Transaction 0x53147cd206d94a877b3c7d92499a3ccd80ea45e12dbab34680f4903c41b67f53 - Astar (EVM) Explorer

3 Likes

Hello to all of you.

Above all thank you for trusting me and my team. It is a pleasure to announce that the results report of the event is ready, in short, it was a success! Here is the document:

2 Likes

This kind of event is very nice. I’ve read the workshop report. Maybe in the future I could hosted this kind of event in my country. I downloaded the report for my future references. Many thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks @Juminstock! The final report is spectacular and serves as a template for future workshops that ambassadors and community members can look to for inspiration. The amount of photos and explanations is ideal. Plus it can be super useful for the Astar team in different areas (marketing, bizdev).
Thanks again and this went above and beyond.

1 Like

Hola Toga, after reviewing the results report I personally am more than satisfied with the results. Let me know what you think.

I would also like to request the $541.31 in ASTR tokens to be reimbursed please. It can be sent to this wallet: 0xDa73E982b2d735d0F76f4605Cb946a9a34D407F6

Thank you!

2 Likes

Interesante buena idea

1 Like

Sure.

We will send. Thanks for all the effort and passion.

2 Likes