Proposal grant ASTR from Astar Treasury to StakeCraft for providing Snapshot service for Astar and Shiden for Q3 & Q4 2023

Proponent Address: Wj14Wp8CD8D8K58hpxbuFSTmXyFeBvjfAoJqbHjrHRsm1pN

Requested Amount: 330$/month (±43231,44 tokens at the average price for the last 7 days 0,04580$/astr according to Coingecko) to cover the server cost and its support.

Date: 08.06.2023

Short Description:

The snapshot service is intended for collator nodes, namely, it helps to bring the node back online in a very short time, because pruning 1000 is set.

At @bLd759 request, starting from June 1, 2023, the snapshots were switched to archive.

There is also a link to our GitHub where you can find all the information related to the Astar & Shiden Snapshot service and on our Website

Background

Hi everyone,

STAKECRAFT supported Astar since it was called Plasm Network and was chosen as one of Astar’s first collators at the beginning of 2022. We are confident in the future of Astar and Shiden and have been working to deliver the best uptime and additional services for them.

Proposal

We want to request $1980 for Q3 & Q4 2023 (330$/month) in ASTR from the Astar treasury as a reward for providing our Snapshot service. We ask this amount to cover expenses on the server and its support.

Statistics of usage

Our snapshot downloading statistics for Astar and Shiden showed that the snapshots were used for the period from January 1st to June 1st:

• 30-50 times per month for Astar;
  • 20 times per month for Shiden.

Responsibilities

We are committed to keeping the service running and updating it regularly.

1. The address of the fund recipient: Wj14Wp8CD8D8K58hpxbuFSTmXyFeBvjfAoJqbHjrHRsm1pN
  2. There is no cancellation period from our side for running the snapshot service
  3. Snapshots are updated on a daily basis
  4. The options to contact the manager of the funds:

You can reach us at:

Email: support@stakecraft.com

Telegram: @urb4n_thr34t

1 Like

Please use 7 days average price.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Done. I have corrected this section.

This one says Q2 & Q3 but your title says Q3 & Q4. Which is the correct one?

From what I can see, you have already requested for Q1 & Q2 here.

1 Like

Sorry, it was a mistake. Of course, Q3&Q4 because for Q1&Q2 we received a reward a long time ago.
I edited my message.

1 Like
Approve The Use Of Treasury
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

To confirm, is your collator rewards for being whitelisted included in the cost?

@Maarten What do you mean? I didn’t quite understand how the collator’s rewards are related to the additional service.

@Moome
Hello Toga,
The voting process ended, can we move further, please?
Thanks in advance.

There is a question pending to answer

1 Like

I kindly remind you about this proposal @moonme

Payment was sent.

1 Like

Well received, thank you!